Wiazard case

Guest TomaHawk

Guest adchaffey
Just ordered this ADVERTISING SPAM case and the car holder from the US myself...

Can't wait!

Veef

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that the aluminium case and car mount? If so, please let me know what you think when it arrives. I'm looking for something to mount in my car in particular, but a bit hesitant about bying a suction mount.

Is that the aluminium case and car mount? If so, please let me know what you think when it arrives. I'm looking for something to mount in my car in particular, but a bit hesitant about bying a suction mount.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Yeah its the alu case and car mount... was dubious about suckion mounts myself, but this one has a pressure valve on it to increase suction... And we all like that don't we :oops:

Will let you know how it gets on when i eventually get it...

Annoyingly there a guy on this forum who is selling his one, and he's in Southampton like me, wish I'd seen his post b4!

Cheers

Veef

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I use a suction mount holder in my car (cheapy one) and its fine - execpt for last week where the rubber got so cold it lost its suction power and dropped off my windscreen!

Guest mcwarre
,Nov 26 2005, 13:55]I use a suction mount holder in my car (cheapy one) and its fine - execpt for last week where the rubber got so cold it lost its suction power and dropped off my windscreen!

Mine always falls off in Winter.

Edit: I actually meant the suction cap. (I think I will stop digging that hole now)

Edited by mcwarre

Guest TomaHawk

Dam it looks good.

anthings better than the one it cam with i supose. cna you use the keyboard with that bit hanging down?

is it quite a bit thinner than the one it came with?