T-Mobile MDA Vario II

Guest richcbaker

Guest blade-jac

Spoke to a couple of T-Mobile authorised sellers. They told me they couldnt commit to dates, but they have been told it will be released in august. Max a couple of weeks then. I will definately wait so I can get it with web'n'walk

Guest Pondrew

It's the reason that the UK is often referred to as 'Fortress Britain' Peekie. Products and services cost much more here then in the rest of Europe...

Remember that T-Mobile UK has the best value tariff in Flext (at least for minutes and texts) and the best value data in Web N Walk so you can't blame them!

Guest peekie

handsets at the moment are free with a 2 year contract and w n w is 9 euros , but the handset price will change with the promised tmobile end of subsidie scheme :)

Guest FragMeister

I have been comparing the handset prices of the Orange M3100 and t-mobile Vario II on scancom.co.uk

(all with 18 month Contracts)

Tariff Handset Price

Orange Racoon 30:

That is NOT a PPC screenshot ;)

Yep, none of them are.... good ol' T-Mobile graphics people :D

I don't care though as long as mine doesn't look like that when it arrives :)

Guest Snoopstah

Great news, although I can't find that press release on T-Mobile's UK Press Site yet.

Interesting to note that the photos above are branded 'MDA' rather than 'Vario II', and don't have the video call button (marked).

Edited by Snoopstah