help on changing phone model

Guest ewankosau

Guest ewankosau

im currently pondering on w/c phone to buy to replace my old 6680.. im trying to choose from n73 n70 n95 on nokia phones. and k810i, w880 on SE and D900i u600 u700 on samasung.. which do you is best to choose.

these are the major things i look for a phone

>good camera not lower than 2mega

>camera flash

>good video (i hate sluggish)

>not sluggish in terms of applications or simply ease of use

>nice screen resolution

>small thin as possibly can (they say n95 is bulky)

>i can custom install themes and apps

>good replacement for an ipod or mp3 player

>good ergonomics (i have tiny hands)

>can be put in may pocket without having slides go haywire and open just that easily in my pocket

>good loudspeaker

>long talk time (i talk alot over the phone)

>has a good handsfree (unlike my 6680 popport always comes off after some time of use and start to get loose)

>if uses slide-up w/c choice is less to wooble.

>can support large memory 2G i hope. to store music

>nice multimedia functions

>a radio wud be nice.

>i dont care much bout wifi 3g or internet browsing at all.

i think to sum it up., a phone that i can use to make alot of calls take good pictures even at night or dark places, i can takeup my music on the go, good speakers and mic. can play my favorite music videos large screen that can be landscaped bout 2.1 - 2.6".. and easy on the pocket (w/o unwanted apps to suddenly open)

im having thoughts of buying n73 though i like all the features of n95 just like a PC but alot of reviews said its faulty sluggish and cheap material. so is it wise to got n73 or n95 if not then which from SE or Samsung is the best choice?

all opinions and self experieces are welcome and thank you. hope some can light up my dilemma

Guest xerxes
im currently pondering on w/c phone to buy to replace my old 6680.. im trying to choose from n73 n70 n95 on nokia phones. and k810i, w880 on SE and D900i u600 u700 on samasung.. which do you is best to choose.

these are the major things i look for a phone

>good camera not lower than 2mega

>camera flash

>good video (i hate sluggish)

>not sluggish in terms of applications or simply ease of use

>nice screen resolution

>small thin as possibly can (they say n95 is bulky)

>i can custom install themes and apps

>good replacement for an ipod or mp3 player

>good ergonomics (i have tiny hands)

>can be put in may pocket without having slides go haywire and open just that easily in my pocket

>good loudspeaker

>long talk time (i talk alot over the phone)

>has a good handsfree (unlike my 6680 popport always comes off after some time of use and start to get loose)

>if uses slide-up w/c choice is less to wooble.

>can support large memory 2G i hope. to store music

>nice multimedia functions

>a radio wud be nice.

>i dont care much bout wifi 3g or internet browsing at all.

i think to sum it up., a phone that i can use to make alot of calls take good pictures even at night or dark places, i can takeup my music on the go, good speakers and mic. can play my favorite music videos large screen that can be landscaped bout 2.1 - 2.6".. and easy on the pocket (w/o unwanted apps to suddenly open)

im having thoughts of buying n73 though i like all the features of n95 just like a PC but alot of reviews said its faulty sluggish and cheap material. so is it wise to got n73 or n95 if not then which from SE or Samsung is the best choice?

all opinions and self experieces are welcome and thank you. hope some can light up my dilemma

Hi,

I have both the N73 and N95. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

The N73 is marginally slimmer and has better battery life. Also the sliding camera cover has never opened in my pocket.

The camera is very good outdoors. It's pretty good inside but the flash can make the pictures appear a bit yellow.

The music sound quality is great but the phone uses the wobbly Nokia pop port for the headphone connection so you can get some crackles and drop out.

The expansion slot takes mini-SD up to 2GB

The Nokia S60 internet browser does a really great job of rendering full websites but you have to use a separate browser for WAP sites or any downloads.

The N95 is slightly thicker (about 1mm) but is actually smaller and lighter in the pocket.

The slider is not as good quality as it should be given how expensive the phone is but it is nowhere near as bad as some websites make out. The slide can open in your pocket sometimes.

The interface speed on the N95 is very good. It's not sluggish at all. (I am using the version 11 firmware).

The camera is phenominal for phone camera!

The video camera is actually better quality than my Samsung video camera!

The music quality is about the same as the N73 but the phone uses a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.

The 3.5mm jack also allows sound and video to be output to a TV - which is great for showing off the videos I have taken with the N95

The micro SDHC slot takes 4GB cards apparently (I haven't bought one yet so I haven't tried) so there's plenty of space for music and videos.

The internet browser renders all websites and handles all downloads

N95 has both wifi and HSDPA for high speed music, video or podcast downloads.

I hope this helps.

xerxes