Vario III no longer in stock at T-Mobile...

Guest knonist

Guest tsutton
How come you got the phone so cheap?

Dunno. One of the guy on the phone said it was the cheapest deal he have ever seen!

Have been with them for 18 months, rarely go over the limit of Flext20.

I guess I got lucky...

Guest tsutton
So, do you like it Tony? ;)

Yup, very much. Need to get used to it, with the different way of opening the keyboard.

And already tweaking it to my needs and making notes.

Then will do a hard reset when my new memory card arrives so all software will be installed on it.

Guest tsutton
Phew, I thought you were going to say you hated it, then stalk me :)

Stalk you? ;)

lol

Yeah why not... after all you're about 15-20 mins drive away. Lock your windows tonight! :D :(

Guest beermonstermatt

Mine tuned up this morning! 8 days after ordering (they said about a week, so not bad) not had long to play yet but am loving it so far!

Guest RickDawson

Finally ;)

My phoning the stores (that I could get to by public transport) every couple of days has paid off :(

There was one in stock at the store in St. Ann's Square Manchester.

The guy I spoke to on the phone let me reserve it.

I got a great deal on it as well.

I was prepared to pay for it £169.99 as that was what I'd seen on the website (cheapest) on Flext 20 + W'n'W £22.50 / month.

the guy said he could do that price for me.

The other guy said it was actually £89.99 so I got it for that instead.

Result :D

The guy who served me said they were doing a promotion and he gave me 8 PAYG sims with £5 credit on each absolutely free.

Edited by RickDawson

Guest king756
Finally ;)

My phoning the stores (that I could get to by public transport) every couple of days has paid off :(

There was one in stock at the store in St. Ann's Square Manchester.

The guy I spoke to on the phone let me reserve it.

I got a great deal on it as well.

I was prepared to pay for it £169.99 as that was what I'd seen on the website (cheapest) on Flext 20 + W'n'W £22.50 / month.

the guy said he could do that price for me.

The other guy said it was actually £89.99 so I got it for that instead.

Result :D

The guy who served me said they were doing a promotion and he gave me 7 PAYG sims with £5 credit on each absolutely free.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I've been ringing up market street and the one in the arndale everyday this week with no luck. Market street said they are expecting a massive delivery on tuesday but it didn't turn up. The arndale say try next week. When I tried St Anne's square they said it would be a week of so.

Are you a existing customer to get it for £22.50 a month with web and walk + £89 phone???? The arndale said they would price match £79 for the phone on w+w flex 25 with mobileshop.com but yours sounds better with my phone usage.

Can't wait to get rid of my orange 3g motoraola, dunno what ever made me pick that phone.

Guest RickDawson
Are you a existing customer to get it for £22.50 a month with web and walk + £89 phone???? The arndale said they would price match £79 for the phone on w+w flex 25 with mobileshop.com but yours sounds better with my phone usage.

I was on T-Mobile PAYG putting £20 on about every 4 weeks.

So apart from paying £89.99 for the phone, it's roughly only cost me £2.50 extra a month.

Guest guest7789

Got my Vario 3, it's charging up at the moment, but I turned it on and downloaded some weather info, which is a pretty cool feature! I don't know if you will be able to get one as they said that they received 4 today and they had 19 people on a waiting list or something like that.

Guest king756

Phoned up market street, no answer on the phone. Market street don't seem that hot on the phones.

Decided to go down anyway as it was sunny and motorcycle parking is free in Manchester. They had some left at about 3pm ;)

I told them the Arndale center would price match £79 on thw W+W flext 25 from MobileShop.com, but they had none in. After the guy went off and asked his manager they said they can do it for £75. Anyway as they are putting it through the till it shows up as £79.99 as standard, The guy serving me said as they said they would give it me for £75 and it's showing £79.99 as standard he would let me have it for £49.99 .

Charging it up now, time to get my pac code from orange.

Congrats on the receipt of your shiny new Vario III... Still no news on my replacement tho :(

Just keeping the post up-to-date... Wehay, my replacement Vario III arrived today! ;) and a months worth of credit for my troubles.