PocketCM on Kaiser - Have you tried it?

Guest FlangeArtist

Guest sc0user_75

A quick question guys... When a text message is received, is there anyway of stopping this kit from starting up?

Right now, everytime I get a text PocketCM launches itself. I just want to get a notification on the Today screen.

A quick question guys... When a text message is received, is there anyway of stopping this kit from starting up?

Right now, everytime I get a text PocketCM launches itself. I just want to get a notification on the Today screen.

Remove the SMSintercept.dll and soft reset and that should take care of it.

Guest sc0user_75

Thanks Xeno. Will try that.

UPDATE: Xeno. I found the file SMSINTERCEPT in Mydevice\programmefile\pocketcm using resco file explorer's search function. But I cant seem to navigate to that file in order to delete it.

Any tips on how to do that please?

Edited by sc0user_75

Guest dolbe666

Want to put new themes on for your PocketCM? ive just put a VGA them on my Qtek 9000 so i can use the PocketCM on that, now im looking for just the right theme for my TYTN II's PocketCM

you can get the themes here http://pocketcm.com/phorum/list.php?8 download the themes, if they are zipped unzip them and stick the CMT file in the PocketCM folder, then go to your setup icon in PocketCM and select them then choose the theme you put in the folder, you can have as many themes as you want

Guest dolbe666

Vito has ripped off pocketcm's idea. its got the same interface and does the same things

http://iwindowsmobile.com/contact-manager.html

only difference is the $19.95 price tag for there Vito FunContact ;)

Edit:

Well ive just had a test run on it and its not nearly as good as pocketcm. I wouldnt pay the money Vito want for a program that has less functionality as a free program

Edited by dolbe666

Guest spacemonkey101

Got mine running yesterday... Only got my Tytn2 last week so been slowly installing the software I had on my M3100... so much nicer interface than the standard interface ;)

I have the version .15, and i considered it not so stable, how stable is the 0.13 and 0.14, and will these two version support landscape mode for the tytn 2 (kaiser).

thanks

kms

Guest Cooch1000

I love this App. I have not had any annoying issues thus far (The whole 2 days its been installed.)

Not to mention that I am a little more tolerant in general after waiting for this prize to arrive! It was the longest month of my life!

I love the scrolling touch sensitivity....I am getting adapted to the TouchFlo'ish scrollability in PIE as well. I'm cuckoo for cocoa-puffs! This weekend, I do believe I will be on this thing continuously. ;)

LogMeIn - Awesome.

Palringo - Totally Rad.

TomTom - I Need Maps!!

Pocket CM - See above. :(

Now, once I get this SSL Certificate issue straightened out so I can access my Citrix-based workstation from the phone, all will be right in the universe!! Got the IPA Client installed, can access the main page, but Kaiser doesn't trust the certificate. Will try AddCert from PC tonight (Thanks Paul).

PocketCM is awesome! I have quite a few contacts in my phone and it actually makes me able to call someone quickly without flicking the keyboard open and faffing about ;) Coming from instant dial phones such as the Treo and Nokia E61, this really makes a difference.

The threaded SMS mode is neat too. I do get the on-screen keyboard popping up though when in Landscape mode, and this overlaps things and generally ruins the experience. Any way of turning this off?

Guest jhernand1102
PocketCM is awesome! I have quite a few contacts in my phone and it actually makes me able to call someone quickly without flicking the keyboard open and faffing about ;) Coming from instant dial phones such as the Treo and Nokia E61, this really makes a difference.

The threaded SMS mode is neat too. I do get the on-screen keyboard popping up though when in Landscape mode, and this overlaps things and generally ruins the experience. Any way of turning this off?

When your in the messaging part of PocketCM tap on the persons name and it will give you the options to choose your sip, then you can choose none and use your slide out keyboard...

Guest jhernand1102
yea i got it on mine. i really like it. the only thing tha annoys me is the standard keyboard keeps getting switched back by default

Search google for a program called sip change, its on xda developers site this will allow you to set your sip and it will not change back.

When your in the messaging part of PocketCM tap on the persons name and it will give you the options to choose your sip, then you can choose none and use your slide out keyboard...

Great! Thanks ;)

Guest wattsja

Love the app .. BUT .. it is ** WAY ** to slow when rotating from portrait to landscape. So much so that it soon becomes nigh unusable. If that gets fixed / resolved .. it will be a must have!

Guest dbhskdvr

Quick question, TYTN II newbie here, was a TREO user. Will PocketCM fully synch with my Outlook? I have about 6000 contacts I need to manage, and the built in manager will bog down sometimes searching...is PCM faster?

TIA

Guest FlangeArtist
Quick question, TYTN II newbie here, was a TREO user. Will PocketCM fully synch with my Outlook? I have about 6000 contacts I need to manage, and the built in manager will bog down sometimes searching...is PCM faster?

TIA

Underlying it's still the normal 'Contacts' and is therefore synced as normal (using Active-sync or Exchange push). So, yes you can fully sync with outlook!

Guest ChefChaudart

I got a question ;

I use a filter, let say "By City...", then I choose a city in a list, it opens the list of concerned contacts. Then I realize a choosed the wrong city, so basically, how to get back to one step beyond, to city list ?

• 1 month later...
Guest ManImCool

Does anyone know of where exactly I can get a theme that just has large pictures?

Here is an example of what i'm looking for that I found in another thread, (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Kaiser-K...ntact-pictures/

Anyone know where I can get that theme? I tried searching on the pocketcm site but there aren't any screenshots making it impossible to know what I have until it is installed...

Please help!

Guest chrisash32

I love this app! works soo well on the Vario III

quick question, i have installed the keyboard software that the same company make, and that is amazing for typing on screen.

I now have it set as my default on screen keyboard.

No in the contact software i really like the SMS feature (as though its a conversation) but no matter what i try, when it brings up the on screen keyboard for to my type a quick txt, it always brings up the default windows mobile one, and not the one that i selected to be used as the default.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Chros

Guest Transform

I also use contacts cm and keyboard cm. I used the SIP changer to set keyboard cm as my default and it stays like that for typing texts in contacts cm