Sandisk 8GB MicroSD

Guest dolbe666

LOL! So much for the "bargains"! Dolbe, you're spot on about that one.

There are a few more on ebay, which actually say VAT INCLUDED so will have a look at them.

£52 is far too expensive for an 8 GB memory card.

For all those who don't know, amazon.co.uk actually provide an 8 GB memory card for just £33.87 and a few pounds for delivery. The memory card is als class 6, which is currently the fastest speed currently available. It may not be san disk branded but it seems worth the amount it costs. I will be ordering it tommorow.

Heres the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Secure-Digital-Car...476&sr=8-28

This ought to work on a TyTN II/MDA Vario III/ At & T tilt ect as they are all capable of receiving SDHC cards. It also allows you to store anything ranging from music, pictures ect.

Here is its review:

Reviews

SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards reach a maximum capacity of 32GB and can fulfill the high-capacity demand of the new SDHC devices such as Casio Exilim Z1000/Z600/S600 cameras, Panasonic DMC-L1 camera, and HP printer A/B. Now you can enjoy a high-quality digital life and store all of your MP3 music files, high-resolution pictures, and video clips in your SDHC card. Fully Compatible with SDA 2.0 specification. Suitable for SDHC compliant devices, MLC flash chip with High Speed transfer rate. Perfect for highend digital devices. Size : 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (L x W x H) Op. Voltage : 2.7V~3.6V Op. Temperature : -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F) Durability : 10,000 insertion/removal cycles Weight : 2g

Edited by 246810

Guest bigdish

Well I ordered mine on 19-12 09 from the SandiskShop and have had 3 mails from them and the final one said it has been shipped - 20 12-07 £47.00

I was worried early 20-12-07 when the tracker said "Allocating Stock" when the site said in stock and I had an Invoice e-mail.

Guess Jon needs to update his his site/interactive bits.

r

Andrew