MyFaves Data Unlocked

Guest Midian

Guest badbob001
video is to long for youtube so im using sendspace. uploading it now to shut these two dumbasses above up

I think google video doesn't have a size limit if you use their uploader software. Are you going to post manual instructions or will it just be a video and an installation cab? I prefer manual instructions first so I know what is going on and there is no voodoo of what gets changed by the cab.

Guest Megalomac

My math may be wrong, but isn't today (3/3/08) after 2/29/08? It appears that we're missing both videos, and still no cab file...or any proof at all that myFaves has been fully unlocked.

Looks like vaporware to me. Midian, you're not helping your rep by any of your postings. If you would like to help your own cause, post some concrete evidence of your hack...and forget the videos. Provide a full tutorial and you'll have everyone's attention.

well thats pretty much it for now. for those lazy people (or those who dont like/suck at reading) here is a list of upcomming events:

2/18/08) News released (myFaves data 99% unlocked on new update. thanks Microsoft for leaving the Pim provider open lol)

2/22/08) Proof-Of-Concept video released

2/25/08) Video tutorial on how to do it

2/29/08) CAB file built and released

some are business weeks but idc they are still technically weeks. hope you guys enjoy this stuff ^__^

-Midian

Guest trickinit
My math may be wrong, but isn't today (3/3/08) after 2/29/08? It appears that we're missing both videos, and still no cab file...or any proof at all that myFaves has been fully unlocked.

Looks like vaporware to me. Midian, you're not helping your rep by any of your postings. If you would like to help your own cause, post some concrete evidence of your hack...and forget the videos. Provide a full tutorial and you'll have everyone's attention.

Exactly.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest n3og3o

Yes were is the links.... Com'n man, I read through all the pages and didn't skip to the very end like a normal user would do, only to find out there is no end to this story. That has to be the most dissapointing forum out on the web... What a Buzz Kill... I mean I am all built up about your Idea... you got me going through the first 3 pages and then it becomes a battle and that makes me more on your side and then the last page comes, OMG are you kiddng me, no ending... What the HELL... I am still rooting for you Mid, Keep up the great work, or whatever work your doing Teslar (Prestige movie)...... Well I will keep checking back to see if you updated this forum yet, please don't do us like this

Guest badbob001
Yes were is the links.... Com'n man, I read through all the pages and didn't skip to the very end like a normal user would do, only to find out there is no end to this story. That has to be the most dissapointing forum out on the web... What a Buzz Kill... I mean I am all built up about your Idea... you got me going through the first 3 pages and then it becomes a battle and that makes me more on your side and then the last page comes, OMG are you kiddng me, no ending... What the HELL... I am still rooting for you Mid, Keep up the great work, or whatever work your doing Teslar (Prestige movie)...... Well I will keep checking back to see if you updated this forum yet, please don't do us like this

The drama continued here: http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Juno-Pho...ks/#entry882622, but still no conclusion.