The 'HTC 6th May Product Launch' coverage post (now with official specs)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest rossy

Do we think this will actually materialise in June? on all networks? or will one of them have an exclusivity period? Has there actually been word from any of the networks regarding release etc?

Guest Leaskovski

Youtube is blocked from our network. Can anyone post some screenies please?

Reading the blog and a photo posted in there? Was that an X1 or the HTC equivilant? What was the name of that device?

Guest FloatingFatMan

Sure it looks pretty; but as it's an HTC device, prepare to get pissed on from a great height when the device actually hits the market.

The Kaiser looked damn great at first too, until it'd been out for a couple of weeks...

Guest finisterre

The HTC website says "GPS GPS and A-GPS ready ". Not sure I like the sound of that. Could mean IF you add a Bluetooth GPS receiver.

Guest nurotic
The HTC website says "GPS GPS and A-GPS ready ". Not sure I like the sound of that. Could mean IF you add a Bluetooth GPS receiver.

Well looking the Unwired video he test's out the GPS in google maps. Have to say it does seem like it locks on quite quickly.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Matt and I are preparing the content we've created today, and it'll be online soon!

Price @ devicewire of £294.99 is excellent!

P

Guest Paul (MVP)

Official specs say 3.2MP cam and 192MB RAM... will have to re-check the video we're putting up shortly!

P

Guest finisterre
In the flickr viewer in the first post... or here.

P

Aaah. That big white box is supposed to be a Flickr viewer. I don't see it in IE7 but I do in Firefox.

Guest zinger5

i'm not seeing anything about MicroSD expansion for additional storage on the specs. Has this just been missed or have they decided to do away with it?

Guest rhedgehog

No SD card slot that I am aware of.

4GB storage internal, so i think they decided to do away with it.

Raphael is to have a microSDHC slot i believe.

Guest Paul (MVP)
i'm not seeing anything about MicroSD expansion for additional storage on the specs. Has this just been missed or have they decided to do away with it?

No microSD slot on the diamond that we could see, our video of the device will be online soon.

P

Guest zinger5

well i guess no MicroSD isn't terrible - it does make it something to go wrong that can't be easily swapped out with a cheap replacement though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.