Looking for rom I900XXhk1?

Guest herojas

Hi i was with the manila custom rom but the phone started to power off sometimes so i flashed with the I900XDHK1 rom. But there was a problem when it started to flash the phone part. Now the phone works ok the phone part is j1 but when it start at the begining there is a icon with a phone with an exclamation mark. B) Is this ok or i should flash it again?

there was a problem when it started to flash the phone part. Now the phone works ok the phone part is j1 but when it start at the begining there is a icon with a phone with an exclamation mark. B) Is this ok or i should flash it again?

I have the same after flashing it under Vista with GP. Experts say that it is due to problem with Samsung's modem driver. Try to flash the phone part only on an XP machine with working Samsung modem driver. However, it seems to be working fine, regardless to the phone icon with exclamation mark showing up before boot.

Guest herojas

Moldowan I can confirm the topic link you add. Since I flash my omnia with that rom I don't have any problem. I have the battery, without a heavy use of the phone, 6 days.

I set the EXTERNAL GPS COM4, hardware COM9 and 9600 BAUDS, manage automatically and download the XTRA bin file of the ENCHANCED GPS. When I start the Tomtom (7.9) It find satellites in 3 or 5 seconds, yes, 3 o 5 SECONDS, it's amazing.

Regard to the rest of the functions I think the Onmnia is quite more faster and the camera I think take best pictures... It's my impression, of course.

I'm thinking of download the manilla new version but I don't really know.

I900XDHK1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hydmnjj3tzu

Moldowan I can confirm the topic link you add. Since I flash my omnia with that rom I don't have any problem. I have the battery, without a heavy use of the phone, 6 days.

I set the EXTERNAL GPS COM4, hardware COM9 and 9600 BAUDS, manage automatically and download the XTRA bin file of the ENCHANCED GPS. When I start the Tomtom (7.9) It find satellites in 3 or 5 seconds, yes, 3 o 5 SECONDS, it's amazing.

Regard to the rest of the functions I think the Onmnia is quite more faster and the camera I think take best pictures... It's my impression, of course.

I'm thinking of download the manilla new version but I don't really know.

I900XDHK1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hydmnjj3tzu

Hi guys,

Any update on whether this is an official update? Also, is the ASPlayer working now?

thanks

tammam

• 4 weeks later...