Vote your BEST ROM !

Guest fotomitru

Any place that we can find some pics, info about the programs removed/added amd the memory and storage ?

Thanks again

Im sorry i cant remember the free space exactly but its about 85mb.

PDA i900DXIA2/OMNIA

Phone i900DXIA2

The usual Samsung software included, no need need to look for a cab repository.

I have found this ROM to be quick and stable. My compliments to the chef :)

I raning DXHL3 made of Taril - love his work .

Thanks for link... , is the place where we can see him again ?

Regards

Anyway, you can try the newer one, almost the sam as HL3. :)

Guest buyukbang

I'm using QBUS' DXIA2-QB05 Clean Rom. I installed sztupy's Manila installer. I think some of the samsung software are the best of its kind (eg. camera software, favorite settings, full screen sound control ...) but I do not use all of the Samsung software. I hate to lost space in phone memory with some big sized useless stuff. I use better 3rd party alternatives instead. So clean ROM's fits my needs.

Thanks QBUS and all the other Modaco Cookers :)

Edited by buyukbang

Guest mirazzz

How many times I've changed my ROM?

Hmmm...

5 times QBUS, some 2 times Lufeig.

Well, for me QBUS is better. Manilla interface just fits me. And it is fast, stable and bug-free (if you do everything right :))

Edited by mirazzz

Guest helladios

I have used (at one time or another) all available ROM's. Manila, Samsung apps, clean... all! I am currently on Lufeig's clean ROM with Spb Shell. I found that with very few modifications on my part this ROM works the best. Please note: 3rd day without charging - every day a few calls, a few SMS's, a few minutes of Internet and a little playing around with Google maps. The battery is at 70%. Every time I use the phone, I smile!

Guest gianton

I think QB05M by qbus is the lightest yet not bare and stable ROM available atm! Big congrats m8 keep the hard work going!!!

Edited by gianton

Guest valyemil81

Hi everybody

Right now I use DXIA2v2a -> SPB Mobile Shell from Sector and in the future i'll try that new release of this rom DXIA2v2b. So my vote goes for SECTOR

I don't want to upset anybody and I appreciate all their work but right now after seeing other rom's like Qbus, Taril, Secany with Manilla, Clean or Original releases I think that my phone will be an Samsung one not a copy of HTC or IPhone. If I wanted one of that other brands then I would have bought one.

No offense to anyone....this is what I want for my phone. Don't think that I'm an angel and in the future I won't try others rom's, custom or original but finaly I will chose one that looks like Samsung one.

PS. Other "chefs" that I didn't write their names don't be upset. I appreciate all of your work that make this an dynamic scene.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK all of you

Edited by valyemil81

I think QB05M by qbus is the lightest yet not bare and stable ROM available atm! Big congrats m8 keep the hard work going!!!

Agree... although Manilla was a bit too bare for my taste, so I've used his extension CABs to get the full hassle :)