Samsung Omnia II

Who said its a fake theres too many sites showing details about it.

if 10 000 sites share the same " RUMOR" it doesnt mean it is the truth, u need only one site to share the confirmed news from official sources.

besides the source is a "Lithuanian Online Retailer",,, i am not sure if i want to believe these kind of sources, specially in countries where they might be among the last ones to get newly released fones.

could just be a guy selling second hand fones who had a fantasy abt having such a fone and he just decided to use photoshop and created this rumor.

Guest Darthlord

Dont think that a 150MB internal memory(according to the specifications @ gsmarena) phone is going to be the Omnia sucessor lol

Guest sciroccokid

HDomnia.com ran a story on this earlier. Wonder what the differences between this and the omnia HD are?

:D

Dont think that a 150MB internal memory(according to the specifications @ gsmarena) phone is going to be the Omnia sucessor lol

Guest aceofrazgriz

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/09/samsung...00-leaks-early/

Engadget too.

Still WM6.1, more custom UI tweaks, 8.1MP cam, WVGA AMOLED screen.

Its nice, but not worth an upgrade yet imo. Theres still alot to be done in the very near future that will make this phone a bad choice when its avail. Love the omnia, but right now i think we got almost one of the best things we can before Snapdragon, Tegra, and etc. start popping up more frequently.

Guest psionandy
if 10 000 sites share the same " RUMOR" it doesnt mean it is the truth,

No... Truth is a democracy..

When everyone believed the world was flat, it was flat. It's only when some people started saying that it wasn't that it became round :D

Guest justpratik

its a really fake .. look at its middle button.

and if it is true then

where is samsung armani pro (windows mobile based)

where is samsung omnia pro (slider keyboard windows based)

its totally fake i can tell u is

i think samsung omnia pro will be there or samsung armani pro.

Guest Tabbe
Well if its not fake it looks badass.

well,its not a badass if a Qualcomm processor is being used.

phone maker use this as its cheaper and provides a-gps together so no additional cost as compare with intel chip

samsung themselves are mobile chip maker yet they dont use it on their pda series but instead intel is used

pda nowadays are getting bigger lcd in size but cant watch a clear playback of video in dvd resolution. its like a downgrade from older devices that comes with additional video processor or intel xscale driver that comes along with intel chip.

intel pxa3xx is fast and good as it dun drain power much when using hsupa speed as compare with pxa2xx, we have good experience on i780 & omnia 1

i really hope they can use marvell latest chip sheeva pxa168 & make full use of the feature or at least a tavor pxa930

ncorporating Marvell Sheevaâ„¢ technology, this new class of applications processor is scalable beyond 1GHz to enable converged consumer devices. Devices powered by the Marvell PXA168 can include connected digital photo frames, portable navigation devices, portable media players, automotive dashboard displays and infotainment systems, home automation, portable TVs, digital signage and other devices that utilize Internet connectivity, media processing and touch screen interfaces.

Guest Perfectionist

Huh ?? Surely the Omina HD is the "sequel" to the Omnia ?? :D

It's inevitable that a WinMo version will come out eventually ..... probably when WinMo 7 is ready !! ;)

Guest mementomori

well i dont know if the phone is real or not but i do know that the earlier remarks about being fake cause of lacking a windows button are incorrect. Microsoft already gave up on this demand and more windows phones are coming without the mentioned button.

There where also pictures of the omnia pro, but they were cleary fake as was intended by a blog site. They even put there name on it. This case seems to differ and the spec seems not that strange.. 8 mp double flash, better screen..could be..

anyways well see soon enough

Guest ellaqezi

it doesn't seem fake.. went to youtube trying to view a video with it and i got a message saying video is no longer available due to Samsung's copyright claim.

Guest minhgi

Heheh...looks like Omnia 2 or the Omnia Pro going to be my next phone. I going to wait on for the rest of the specs for both phone before I make a desicsion.

I still have a odeal about bigger screen and better camera vs dedicated keyboard and faster processor. SAMSUNG needs to release the rest of the detail so I can make my decision NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Another...HTC suck like hell... try the Touch HD and it lag like my Honda! I am ready to trade in my car and phone for something else faster and better.

Sorry guys......I just have to let it out. =)

Edited by minhgi

Guest Darthlord
Huh ?? Surely the Omina HD is the "sequel" to the Omnia ?? :D

It's inevitable that a WinMo version will come out eventually ..... probably when WinMo 7 is ready !! ;)

Omnia HD isn't called this anymore, now its just i8910

Guest FerdiBorbon

Well guess the rumours werent fake after all Samsung announced 4 new phones today ..louvre is what im sold to already!

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest jeffrey2000

pics are fake, this is the real deal...

SPECS:

- 3.5 AMOLED 16Mcolors resistive screen WVGA (800X480)

- 800Mhz CPU (The samsung reps didn't even know wich one lol and the samsung UI skinning is so deep I couldn't even find the properties page in WM to see the CPU reported. But I'm guessing S3C6410 + MSM6250 baseband)

- 5.1Mpx AutoFocus Cam with LED flash

- Slide Out Qwerty

- 2 UIs (Pro & Media, there's a dedicated button to switch between them)

- TV-OUT

- 3.5" Headphone jack

- MicroUSB connetor (no more samsung connector to charge and headphone)

- Divx/WMV/H.264 accellerations

- GPS/WIFI/HSDPA/HSUPA/BT

- FM Radio

- DNLA support

- 1GB internal memory + SDHC up to 32Gb

- 1500mAh

post-346680-1245068766_thumb.jpg

post-346680-1245068777_thumb.jpg

post-346680-1245068788_thumb.jpg

post-346680-1245069835_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest FerdiBorbon

Awsome stuff now just to see a demo of this baby..800mhz cpu should make it snappier than the Omnia, plus the accelators for the video formats would be nice since im such a movie fiend on my current omnia now.

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest Omega Ra

I like the slide out keyboard. that was the ONLY thing I like about the glyde. So with a hardware keyboard now we have more real estate open on the screen and it's a bigger screen :D

Guest Downloaderz
pics are fake, this is the real deal...

SPECS:

- 3.5 AMOLED 16Mcolors resistive screen WVGA (800X480)

- 800Mhz CPU (The samsung reps didn't even know wich one lol and the samsung UI skinning is so deep I couldn't even find the properties page in WM to see the CPU reported. But I'm guessing S3C6410 + MSM6250 baseband)

- 5.1Mpx AutoFocus Cam with LED flash

- Slide Out Qwerty

- 2 UIs (Pro & Media, there's a dedicated button to switch between them)

- TV-OUT

- 3.5" Headphone jack

- MicroUSB connetor (no more samsung connector to charge and headphone)

- Divx/WMV/H.264 accellerations

- GPS/WIFI/HSDPA/HSUPA/BT

- FM Radio

- DNLA support

- 1GB internal memory + SDHC up to 32Gb

- 1500mAh

Well not exactly, Samsung just announced the Jet which looks like it, but not on WinMo though =(

Apparently Omnia II has been announced too

Edited by Downloaderz

Will record video 720x480 at 30fps. They call it 480p. Depending if they use square pixels or not it will be a little bit wider than 640x480 or widescreen. Find more at samsungmobile.com.

Guess it's non wide screen as D1 which is mentioned also is "just" DVD video .

A big improvement in all cases, as long as the framerate keeps up reasonably in lower lighting.

Edited by Luci

Guest davidmrrr
The design its fake because Microsoft imposed to all manufacturers to include a windows key on every windows mobile phone. The design you see there does not include that.

I can tell its made in photoshop or something similar.

dude. EVERYONE can tell its made in photoshop.

can you say mockup?