VZ Navigator is working

Guest strychnine

Guest necosino
Can someone please explain the benefit of using VZnav when the leaked rom already enabled GPS?

Faster locks (not much faster) and locking on sats in the basement (needing GPS to get from one room to the other seems strange) just doesn't seem worth $120 every year.

I lock on to sats when im driving in about 15 sec. About 30 sec when im standing outside getting ready to jog.

You need directions for jogging? ;)

Guest jaycarl
You need directions for jogging? ;)

lol...no, when I jog I take my phone. When I first flashed I tested the GPS while jogging just to see how it worked and how fast it would lock onto sats.

Used it once when I was hiking though.

Guest TheDrizzle
lol...no, when I jog I take my phone. When I first flashed I tested the GPS while jogging just to see how it worked and how fast it would lock onto sats.

Used it once when I was hiking though.

Kind of getting on a tangent here, but you should try sportypal. It is a great app for joggers and its free. It tracks you via GPS while you run and tells you speed, time, distance and draws a path of your run using Gmaps. Its a fun tool plus helps you gauge your progress!! Works perfect on the (gps unlocked) Omnia!

http://www.sportypal.com/

I've really enjoyed using it.

Guest bowtie26
Kind of getting on a tangent here, but you should try sportypal. It is a great app for joggers and its free. It tracks you via GPS while you run and tells you speed, time, distance and draws a path of your run using Gmaps. Its a fun tool plus helps you gauge your progress!! Works perfect on the (gps unlocked) Omnia!

Thank you for the link, that looks really cool. I have to flash another ROM then I will try it out.

Guest zanesavin187
well ill be i can confirm found me right off the bat

post-502174-1246405163_thumb.png post-502174-1246405185_thumb.png

post-502174-1246405203_thumb.png

say how did you get VZ Navigator working on your ROM? I originally flashed to the C220 rom, then your 3.0, 3.1, and now 3.2, and my GPS will not work. I installed VZ Nav, and it only works on the c220 rom. Any suggestions? Other than that, wonderful freaking ROM. Thanka again!

Guest jaycarl

Hey thanks for that, I will give it a try