List of Apps that doesn't work

Guest EastMushu

2. Phonealarm v2.22 (never tried earlier version) - Incoming calls and SMS notifications are muted no matter which profile is set. Only way to regain sounds is by performing a hard reset...

3. Spb Phone Suite 1.3.1 - All profiles do not work at all, if you set it to mute phone will still ring and dismissing of notification from icon will not dismiss the system notifications...

Edited by EastMushu

Guest wes58
2. Phonealarm v2.22 (never tried earlier version) - Incoming calls and SMS notifications are muted no matter which profile is set. Only way to regain sounds is by performing a hard reset...

To get Phonealarm working or get the ringtone sound back if you disable or uninstall phone alarm you have to change in registry key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring] change value for "Speaker" from 5 to 1. This key is set to 5 by phonealarm when it first starts. 

You may also want to change in registry key [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\pMaxCat] value for "Speaker" to 1 as well. This key is created and used by phonealarm. Until phonealarm software is fixed for OMNIA i8000 that's you best solution.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ResiFe

hi folks,

after I sent back my i8910 (Symbian...) I'm really tempted to get a i8000. It would be a great help if I knew wether some apps will run on the i8000, especially these two:

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/DownloadSoft/...e=WindowsMobile

http://www.gateprotect.com/uk/

I would really appreciate if the mobipocket-reader (or an other mobipocket-compatible-reader) would run on the i8000!

cheers

• 2 weeks later...