Neo Titanium

Guest blazingwolf

Guest monyozt
That's because I added the fixed mscr with the correct location of the weather icons. :)

can u post the fix?? coz many people post fix weather buat no one success update the weather(mine works only morning time (01.00AM-08.00AM).. another time show that no internet) ;)

Guest blazingwolf
can u post the fix?? coz many people post fix weather buat no one success update the weather(mine works only morning time (01.00AM-08.00AM).. another time show that no internet) :)

I can post what works with the version I have and use. I can't guarantee that it will work for you.

TitaniumWeather.zip

Guest WAIKIKI728
Here is the cab for CLinks. Make sure to install CLinks first and then the Neo cab or else the CLink will not be Neo style. :)

Thanks a lot...

Another thing...blazingwolf...maybe you can add to your post the chero clock(.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072)..works very good (not in landscape..take care...).....besides....changing some files into the instalation directory it looks transparent....

Also i wondered... if it is possible to add to the titanium weather you posted ....the manila icons...looks much better...

post-444803-1249457898_thumb.png

post-444803-1249457910_thumb.png

post-444803-1249458483_thumb.png

post-444803-1249458494_thumb.png

Transparent_cheroclock.zip

Manila_icons.rar

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest blazingwolf
may be the file installer named taskaniuminstall.ink

then i got this error message

I'm not seeing an image right now but that might be because I am at work and they block some things. Can you place it in your post so I can see it please?

Also, that should be lnk as in Link not ink.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks a lot...

Another thing...blazingwolf...maybe you can add to your post the chero clock(.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072)..works very good (not in landscape..take care...).....besides....changing some files into the instalation directory it looks transparent....

Also i wondered... if it is possible to add to the titanium weather you posted ....the manila icons...looks much better...

The CHero clock does look good. I will have to see about porting it over. :)

You can change the icons your self. Easiest way is to just copy over the existing icons. ;)

Guest monyozt
I'm not seeing an image right now but that might be because I am at work and they block some things. Can you place it in your post so I can see it please?

Also, that should be lnk as in Link not ink.

post-497070-1249481368_thumb.png

post-497070-1249481393_thumb.png

post-497070-1249481421_thumb.png

post-497070-1249481434_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf

@monyozt,

That error seems to happen with the default.plg can't be written to the cpr file correctly. It can be that the cpr is read only or the cpr has been changed and ATPluginstaller doesn't like it. I notice that it looks to be working in one screenshot. Is it not working?

Did you make some sort of changes? COffice is included and should not show the word office in Neo Titanium.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Here are some more add on panels.

CmultiClock

CNitrogen - Nitrogen is a media player that plays many audio formats and can use GSplayer plugins. It can be found at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523505

Taskanium - This is the only panel not in cab format. You will need to place the files in Program Files\Taskanium. Then tap on the install icon. It should now be installed.

MultiClock.pngCNitrogen.png

Screen01-6.png

Can anyone help me with cnitrogen for neo?as you see in the screens i don´t have any icons when i play music...must i have any image file in my music folder of this way nitrogen can show it?¿?

post-444803-1249647278_thumb.png

post-444803-1249647352_thumb.png

Guest Genix9
For whatever it's worth, in addition to bugs, I also found CMultiClock to have some serious resource usage issues. I started experiencing jerky scrolling and a lack of touch responsiveness using a CF03-based WM6.5 ROM. I did some digging via Task Manager, and found two MortScript processes running fulltime that were consuming 35-45% of the total CPU. I narrowed both processes down to the CMultiClock panel. After removing CMultiClock the CPU load was gone, scrolling returned to its former smoothness, and Opera began loading complex websites a lot faster again.

I really like CMultiClock, so hope that the resource hit can be reduced to where I can consider using it again!

Thought I should jump in here to save BW's thread before it gets cluttered ;) (I really need to get round to starting a CMultiClock thread...)

Thanks, glad you like the panel :) . I'm not sure which version is packed with the theme, but it sounds like you have a very old version (the current 0.9.1 release does not use multiple scripts, and uses cpu resurces a lot better). I'm busy with the new version atm - not 100% sure of release date, but soon. Hang in there ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Thought I should jump in here to save BW's thread before it gets cluttered ;) (I really need to get round to starting a CMultiClock thread...)

Thanks, glad you like the panel :) . I'm not sure which version is packed with the theme, but it sounds like you have a very old version (the current 0.9.1 release does not use multiple scripts, and uses cpu resurces a lot better). I'm busy with the new version atm - not 100% sure of release date, but soon. Hang in there ;)

That's the weird thing. That is version .9.1. I have no clue why he is getting that error. I've installed to my device with no issues.

Guest blazingwolf
Hy blazingwolf

Could you please add the Titanium CommManager to your great theme or at least help some of us rom users that use the rom made by ryrzy to add the icons to your theme afterwards?

CLinks is included in the Neo theme which is very similar to CComm. ryrzy should have that in the package I gave him.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey blazingwolf, the Nitrogen plugin seems to only work in portrait mode. Thought I'd let you know.

I have not yet gotten to the add on panels. I will though.

Guest Koofteh
I have not yet gotten to the add on panels. I will though.

I personally don't use landscape so no rush, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.