pleased with Omnia II

Guest Ivan552

After getting my omnia II a couple days ago, I am very pleased with all functions, at the same time, it show me how the custom roms on this site for Omnia I are ahead of their time. Great programming !!!!!!!! In many ways , with the standart win6.1 Rom, it is a throwback in time. Needles to say, widgets much better than original Omnia I, to a point where I can use the phone.

Edited by Ivan552

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
After getting my omnia II a couple days ago, I am very pleased with all functions, at the same time, it show me how the custom roms on this site for Omnia II are ahead of their time. Great programming !!!!!!!! In many ways , with the standart win6.1 Rom, it is a throwback in time. Needles to say, widgets much better than original Omnia I, to a point where I can use the phone.

Uhmm different feedback from same Omnia 2 owners :) read this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...891/hi-omnia-2/

Guest Ivan552
Uhmm different feedback from same Omnia 2 owners :) read this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...891/hi-omnia-2/

Day and night difference form Omnia I, modding my daughters I phone 3G for some time, would never trade. Just got used on Omnia I to all the perfect Win 6.5 Rom's, which I sorely miss. Screen is phenomenal, so is touch responsiveness. No problems with IGO, loaded with Omnia I sys. Port changes to 1 from 3

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia
Day and night difference form Omnia I, modding my daughters I phone 3G for some time, would never trade. Just got used on Omnia I to all the perfect Win 6.5 Rom's, which I sorely miss. Screen is phenomenal, so is touch responsiveness. No problems with IGO, loaded with Omnia I sys. Port changes to 1 from 3

Oh well if its touch response and finger swiping are 10x better than i900 then I guess I must get one to try it myself.

Anyone here in the Bay area (NorCal) with one is willing to give me a demo before I buy?