OLED screen

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

I played around with a new Zune HD yesterday and its OLED screen looked AWESOME! First time ever I've seen such one and it is day and night vs. i900, iphone or even Blackberry Bold (it got probably one of the few best crisp and vivid but way too small screen display). The Zune is capacitive and I am not sure if it is anti scratch plus anti glare but will find out soon :) , also will verify later in direct sunlight (got positive answer that it looks good in that condition).

So I believe the O2's screen will look that good indoor too plus it is bigger. Also the O HD should look as good (visibility) as that of iphone under direct sunlight, and of course way better indoor.

The Zune HD's UI is so fluid and fast just like the iphone but again its color looks much better. Well to sum it up if the O2's screen is capacitive, anti glare and anti scratch glass and 3.7 then with the winmo OS similar to Zune's UI, then it WILL kick iphone's arss.

Guest sanyboi

Well it's not capacitive as winmo doesn't support it yet. Not sure bout anti glare/scratch have heard mixed reviews on the visibility in sunlight..