Omnia II i8000 ROM Download (English /Chinese version ( Simplify/Traditional)19/Sept Updated

Guest previa

Guest enriqueyang
Eng' Mode Setting

1)Camera Firmware Version and updata

*#2074#

when i press this i cant get the camera firmware version..

my software version is

PDA: I8000XXIG1

CSC: I8000XSOIG1

PHONE: I8000XXIG3

Guest hdubli

there is an option to flash only .nb0 ..can u tell me please the exact format of .nb0...the one i extracted from mst, octans says that it is a wrong .nb0 file.

Guest FerdiBorbon

**Previa** Good job with all these omnia II updates, can i request you to keep updating us with anything new that comes from King Mobile.net....

I cant translate the site, its got restrictions to (tourists)...

specially rom updates thanks

Guest previa

Sure ,No problem ,once I geT the ROM updated information from KM.I will post here ASAP with my poor English

Edited by previa

Guest FerdiBorbon
Sure ,No problem ,once I geT the ROM updated information from KM.I will post here ASAP with my poor English

No No, your English is just fine believe me,i did update my Omnia II with your instructions ;P.. thanks again for your efforts...

Guest crzcar

Sorry for asking dump questions... must I download all the 3 parts and flash them all?

Guest crzcar
Sorry for asking dump questions... must I download all the 3 parts and flash them all?

Sorry found the answer for my own questions! Now another question, what is the Samsung CDMA file for?

Guest previa
Sorry found the answer for my own questions! Now another question, what is the Samsung CDMA file for?

1) Yes. you must complelety to download these 3 files before you progress the flashing ROM .

2) Samsung CDMA_Modem is for open the phone ports and starting the flash ROM program.

this is my understanding as well. :D

Guest previa
No No, your English is just fine believe me,i did update my Omnia II with your instructions ;P.. thanks again for your efforts...

haa haa , your are welcome bro' :D

Guest enriqueyang
haa haa , your are welcome bro' :D

i am using the other g1 firmware rite now..

bro... i have problem, i dl your g4 firmware and when i unzip/ unrar it give me error... file corrupted...

! C:\Users\enriqueyang\Desktop\g4\I8000ZHIG4.part2.rar: CRC failed in I8000ZHIG4\PDA_I8000HZHIG4_HW_40.MST. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\enriqueyang\Desktop\g4\I8000ZHIG4.part2.rar: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Users\enriqueyang\Desktop\g4\I8000ZHIG4.part2.rar: Packed data CRC failed in I8000ZHIG4\PDA_I8000HZHIG4_HW_40.MST. The volume is corrupt

any chance u can re upload the file again?

Guest Will44

could someone put these files on rapidshre or mediafire. can't seem to download. Been trying for 3 days. Thanks