Torch, Level and Lumen calc for Omnia 2

Guest sanyboi
tested by me working 100 percent

have u installed mtorch if yess then uninstall it and install these files again

I can second that, works fine for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bluhound
There is an update to this app for a little time now. Compass was added :-) Look here:

http://ekezial.spaces.live.com

Make sure you have the .NET framework 3.5 installed

Its more like Compass was modified. Compass was already added in v2.0. Latest update is 2.1 with updated compass picture. Anyway, it works on IJ6 and IJ9 but not on IJC.

On IJC, everything works except the compass. Seems like Samsung have blocked it or something because it does not work even when I ran LCDTest.exe.

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Did not realise that the one originally uploaded in this topic was only V1.1. Then yes, compass was added. :)

Edited by bluhound

Guest tacchan23
Its more like Compass was modified. Compass was already added in v2.0. Latest update is 2.1 with updated compass picture. Anyway, it works on IJ6 and IJ9 but not on IJC.

On IJC, everything works except the compass. Seems like Samsung have blocked it or something because it does not work even when I ran LCDTest.exe.

The Compass is working on IK1 rom (but I'm going back to IJC... I start to have a lot of crushes and memory problems on IK1)

Guest dwallersv

Whoah... COMPASS??!?!?

Is there a flux-gate senor in the O2 that has been kept secret?

Otherwise, how does it orient itself when started? I.e., it can certainly detect changes in direction from the accelerometers, but without a flux-gate device there's no way to determine NSEW when it starts up.

What's the deal?