OpenGL ES 3D drivers, v1 compatibility layer

Guest GinKage
and I am not sure if you know but glbenchmarks hd es 1.1 and pro es 1.1 test are not working anymore

Yes, seen it. It uses GL_OES_matrix_palette, and somehow it doesn't work in glBenchmark (though it works perfectly in Xtrakt and Experiment 13).

The workaround is in hiding this extension, in that case glBenchmark won't use it, and Xtrakt will still work. Though I still want to find a right way to fix it.

Guest GinKage
with the new driver the game tony hawks pro skater 2 doesnt work any more :'(

Did it ever work? If yes, then - with what version? There wasn't any major change in the last few of them.

Guest da_mafkeez
Did it ever work? If yes, then - with what version? There wasn't any major change in the last few of them.

yes it dit work in version 255 and 256, a little choppy but playable.

the game experiment 13 works very good btw, nice game :) thanx for that one :D

edit: it needed the opengles_cl.dll file as i can remember, but it is there in the windows folder.

Edited by da_mafkeez

Guest GinKage
yes it dit work in version 255 and 256, a little choppy but playable.

Version 0.257 is basically the same as 0.256, it doesn't make ANY difference for ANY app other than Flight Commander.

BTW, how did you get to run THPS2 in fullscreen? It doesn't work on my device, always runs rotated by 90 degrees...

Ah... The game from the Tower Defense creators, with the same bug.

Took me about 20 seconds to fix it, the smallest update in the whole topic. v0.257.

You're welcome. :)

Excellent, thank you. Tested and working perfectly. Samsung should really hire you :D

Guest da_mafkeez
Version 0.257 is basically the same as 0.256, it doesn't make ANY difference for ANY app other than Flight Commander.

BTW, how did you get to run THPS2 in fullscreen? It doesn't work on my device, always runs rotated by 90 degrees...

strange from the driver... to make it run in full screen i slide out my qwerty keyboard and then it rotate, i have the omnia pro remember :)

Guest GinKage
i slide out my qwerty keyboard and then it rotate, i have the omnia pro

Oh! Lucky you... Hm...

And, now it works on my device as well. Autorotation registry edit worked. :)

Though, it's still absolutely useless on Omnia 2, because it doesn't have a D-Pad. :D

Oh! Lucky you... Hm...

And, now it works on my device as well. Autorotation registry edit worked. :D

Though, it's still absolutely useless on Omnia 2, because it doesn't have a D-Pad. :D

Well... not much... Different API from omnia2 and there a tons of apps that don't work with g-sensor.

Your 3D driver work very good on omnia qwerty, but lacks support of gravity. For example, xtrakt work very good, but hard to play controls.

Can you help us to enable it in opengl ES on b7610??

Edited by Danji

Is it just me, or does Xtrakt run almost too slow to play?

Well.. is not very fast, but in option->general->power->performances, try to set hight. It could help :)

Guest GinKage
there a tons of apps that don't work with g-sensor.

Can you help us to enable it in opengl ES on b7610??

It is not related to GL in any way. You need this file (it's B7610 only, slightly differs from O2).

It is not related to GL in any way. You need this file (it's B7610 only, slightly differs from O2).

Oh, thanks very much GinKage! I never found htc sdk for my b7610. I had generic sdk. Now some apps work. Some games still not work, but i will wait for some updates :)

Can you give me the link of discussion about B7610 htc sensor? Thanks :D

Last question: with last version of your 3d driver, xtrakt sometime load without text inside menu and 3D. Maybe is B7610 different api?

Guest GinKage
Can you give me the link of discussion about B7610 htc sensor?

Tips&FAQ topic, about 5th or 6th page....

Last question: with last version of your 3d driver, xtrakt sometime load without text inside menu and 3D. Maybe is B7610 different api?

I bet on the lack of free RAM.

Guest mickerbod

Hi Guys

I still get the error message for the Diamond Hologram on my O2 i8000 "device does not have the needed 3d support to run this sample"

I've got HG Proton and HG Engine working.................... But this one just won't have it! :)

The Diamond Hologram was really great on the i900 ( thanks to all your hard work )

Any help or advice you can offer is much appreciated

Mickerbod

Guest GinKage
I still get the error message for the Diamond Hologram on my O2 i8000 "device does not have the needed 3d support to run this sample"

That's because it uses Direct3D, not OpenGL.

Guest vodanhdaisu

Sorry if this request already be requested. :D Anybody here can kindly list down or update all applications which would be running on Om2 after install this OpenGL driver??

Thank

Guest ProWang

Well, someone found following dlls that can work in F900.

libEGL.dll

libGLESv1_CM.dll

libGLESv2.dll

After put them in F900 and with latest OpenGL ES dirver, OpenGL works at F900!

I successfully run Xtrakt and Experiment 13 at F900. Both of them run good.

Thanks you all for writing this driver!

Now I'm disappointed with 128M Ram of F900....It's really small for running these 3D program.