The future phone

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

I wonder WHEN I can have the perfect phone: the one that will get absolutely NO complains about anything, size, weight, keypad, joystick, landscape, compass, GPS, touch response, easy to navigate customisable UI, fast and stable OS, email, sms/mms, HD video, HD playback, HD radio, stereo BT for all apps, real time notifications for all apps, fast multitask for at least 20 apps, battery for 2 days with 1 hr GPS, 2 hr full desktop view web browsing with flash, applets, 2 hr gaming, 2 hr of mp3, 2 hr of HD video play, 1 hr of HD recording and photo with flash, 1 hr phone call, 1 hr email/sms/mms, 1 hr just turning on/off for admiring such a piece of fine wireless engineering..

And WHEN?

Okie I find something better to do now, lol.

Edited by Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Guest AndrewTan
I wonder WHEN I can have the perfect phone: the one that will get absolutely NO complains about anything, size, weight, keypad, joystick, landscape, compass, GPS, touch response, easy to navigate customisable UI, fast and stable OS, email, sms/mms, HD video, HD playback, HD radio, stereo BT for all apps, real time notifications for all apps, fast multitask for at least 20 apps, battery for 2 days with 1 hr GPS, 2 hr full desktop view web browsing with flash, applets, 2 hr gaming, 2 hr of mp3, 2 hr of HD video play, 1 hr of HD recording and photo with flash, 1 hr phone call, 1 hr email/sms/mms, 1 hr just turning on/off for admiring such a piece of fine wireless engineering..

And WHEN?

In your Dream :D

I just found one and am still dreaming of it with a super thin slide out touch keyboard like the Crystal phone, a foldable small joystick, a second speaker, 1hr fast recharge 2000mAh organic battery, anti glare/scratch/finger print capacitive glass screen with excellent visibility under bright sunlight, 32G internal and 32G ext hot swap and of course winmo 7 with all the existing goodies from it.

HERE IT IS...

post-424889-1250890689_thumb.jpg

Guest CF Chong

And WHEN?

you will complain it is too expensive :D