the best fhone of 2009

Guest ronalgps

hey guy

iam really crazy about omnia my omnia 1 is just broken

the LCD screen is like when you broken in glass of an outo in 1000 pieces and i dont know what fhone in this moment is the best plz help me :D to think for tomorrow try to buy it so

let me know your opinion

this are the price from

IPHONE 3GS 545 EURO

OMNIA II 579

HTC Hero 559

NOKIA N97 589

but is the beste choise plz

Edited by ronalgps

Short Pro's:

iPhone: UI

Omnia2: Specs

HTC Hero: UI

Nokia: Uuh, nothin'?

Cons:

iPhone: Limited in (almost) everything

Omnia: Resistive Screen, maybe too big, cant say about slow downs as official Release is in Oct. (?)

HTC Hero: No Flashlight(big Con for me)

Nokia: Slow in everything, Symbian

If you can wait abit,

my advice would be to wait for the Omnia2 Release in Europe,U.S. of the final Version and the new HTC's especially HTC Leo with Capacitve Touchscreen and awesome new Touchflo 3D. View videos at Pocketnow;)

Edited by dolch

Guest Lord-Y
hey guy

iam really crazy about omnia my omnia 1 is just broken

the LCD screen is like when you broken in glass of an outo in 1000 pieces and i dont know what fhone in this moment is the best plz help me ;) to think for tomorrow try to buy it so

let me know your opinion

this are the price from

IPHONE 3GS 545 EURO

OMNIA II 579

HTC Hero 559

NOKIA N97 589

but is the beste choise plz

I think you you must not buy an iPhone because it'so limited by Apple pfff, Nokia I don't like the OS Symbian, I think it's obsoleted mdr, Nokia passed more than a year to build it and when I've tested it, in my mind i said: "hey this is a bullshiiiit !!!!!!". But the HTC Hero is really good, they made lots of efforts with the new UI but they have to correct few bugs ....

So I think you must wait the Omnia II with WM 6.5 available in October (in germany and the rest of Europe I hope :angry: ) or buy right now the HTC hero :D .

Guest ronalgps

hey guy

Im Really thankfully for thet tip

now im more sure about omnia 2

here in belgium we gonna get that 28 of this months

for the HTC Leo i think to is to later and i wish to try something

today i was in a GSM SHOPING and for push omnia 1 LCD screen

is to expensive so today i go to order the omnia 2

Guest alvinaloy

Skip the N97. Friend passed it to me to use. I only used it for like a day before throwing it into a corner.

Cons

- Dodgy interface. Sometimes requiring you to press on the screen, sometimes requires a button press. Not touch-enabled so those things that require you to press on the screen can sometimes be really small.

- I personally didn't like the slide out design.

- Thought it was big, bulky and heavy.

- I tried to but still didn't like Symbian.

- Poor battery life. Only lasts me a day without much fiddling around with. It's the main killer for me.

Didn't really have any pros for me.

Guest ResiFe
Skip the N97. Friend passed it to me to use. I only used it for like a day before throwing it into a corner.

Cons

- Dodgy interface. Sometimes requiring you to press on the screen, sometimes requires a button press. Not touch-enabled so those things that require you to press on the screen can sometimes be really small.

- I personally didn't like the slide out design.

- Thought it was big, bulky and heavy.

- I tried to but still didn't like Symbian.

- Poor battery life. Only lasts me a day without much fiddling around with. It's the main killer for me.

Didn't really have any pros for me.

The N97 is a i8910, just worse. Symbian S60v5 cripples both phones in my opinion.

(I played with the N97 for a few hours and owned the i8910 for a month. I have just ordered a i8000 and I'm very excited to compare the Omnia2 to the Omnia HD...)