Asphalt HD cab

Guest Tendeiro

Thanks ray1234, but it was extracted for me a few days ago, my post here ;)

I did try to find it, and finally asked Khuanchai to extract it. If you read his post you'll see that he replied to me :)

But thanks anyway, at least it's posted here. B)

• 5 months later...
Guest raghuk

Hi all,

im running on I8000XXIG6 Rom. Asphalt isnt pre-installed. Can sum1 share the cab? thanx :lol: and if there's any other Games for Omnia 2 please share as well :D

Hai..

You can enjoy playing ASPHALT4 using G-Sensor in your Samsung GT-I8000 Omnia 2 (even if it was WM6.1) without upgrading. Asphalt4.exe has been kept hidden within device's windows folder and you can't see it using file manager or other explorers. Install any today screen launcher (ultimate launch or rltoday ). While searching for exe files to be added to today's screen, choose the device's WINDOWS folder.... there you can see ASPHALT4.EXE, .... just click it to add shortcult to today screen. Enjoy. It is working for me (GT-I8000 WM6.1 from India) and I hope it will surely work for you.

Guest raghuk
i have downloaded a couple of asphalt 4 and all of them ask me to enter the activation mail... :lol:

Hai...

You can enjoy playing ASPHALT4 using G-Sensor in your Samsung GT-I8000 Omnia 2 (even if it was WM6.1) without upgrading. Asphalt4.exe has been kept hidden within device's windows folder and you can't see it using file manager or other explorers. Install any today screen launcher (ultimate launch or rltoday ). While searching for exe files to be added to today's screen, choose the device's WINDOWS folder.... there you can see ASPHALT4.EXE, .... just click it to add shortcult to today screen. Enjoy. It is working for me (GT-I8000 WM6.1 from India) and I hope it will surely work for you.

Guest raghuk
i have downloaded a couple of asphalt 4 and all of them ask me to enter the activation mail... :lol:

Hai...

Guest Real_life

hi people,

lookout for what you're sharing, because those games, (i don't know about asphalt HD+, because it comes preinstaled on Omnia II) aren't free

For me you could share everything, but i don't think the mods think the same way.

Guest ED2O9

The Verizon i920 came with Ferrari GT Evolution HD pre-installed, but I ended up buying Asphalt 4 from Gameloft. It was only $4.99 and it's a great game. As much as people like to get stuff free, sharing games and apps just ends up hurting us in the long run. A large reason why developers are flocking to the iPhone and dropping WinMo is because Apple's controlled environment discourages piracy and boosts their profits. It even makes buying legitimate games and apps a pain in the butt for the rest of us. To prevent piracy, you have to jump through hoops to even get it installed on your device when you buy it through Gameloft (after purchase, they send you a link to a time-limited installer that requires a key, then you have to re-enter the key on the device itself).

Most apps are pretty cheap (less than $10) so it wouldn't kill anyone to pay for a well done program and it would help guarantee that developers continue to support WinMo. Obviously, in a case where a game comes pre-installed, you've already paid for it so just ignore my soap-box rant. :lol:

On the subject of Asphalt 4, has anyone else had a problem with the game crashing whenever the camera switches to the overhead view? It seems to crash less when I set my CPU performance settings to "Normal", but it still occurs and Gameloft tech support claims that they've had no reports of similar problems.