[6.5]PepKilz Mobile [23110][v3.0]

Guest peperonikiller

Guest popsinger
Its fixed now

thank you. really looking forward to this one. i really hope this will work for me. so far the most stable i've had is BW7. i loaded Blisstanium while waiting for your fix and it's a great looking rom but still too loaded like BW7. anyway i know that everybody here appreciate all the cooks for the great work.

Guest peperonikiller
What's the size after flash?

thanks

I posted a pic to show its on the first post. Sorry, i was totally tired when throwing up 1.3a then my gf came over then i took a nap then i had work and now finally i got it up lol

Guest popsinger
I posted a pic to show its on the first post. Sorry, i was totally tired when throwing up 1.3a then my gf came over then i took a nap then i had work and now finally i got it up lol

finally got it downloaded and flashed when i got home at 2am this morning. so far so good except i wanted to add microsoft office and youtube, and opera to home but i can't figure out chome editor. can you help me? i have been trying to find a tutorial on the web but no luck. thank you again for the rom.

Guest peperonikiller
finally got it downloaded and flashed when i got home at 2am this morning. so far so good except i wanted to add microsoft office and youtube, and opera to home but i can't figure out chome editor. can you help me? i have been trying to find a tutorial on the web but no luck. thank you again for the rom.

Well, theres Titanium plugins out there you can get for these.. For youtube youll want to get CLauncher, you can basically add shortcuts to the panel. For opera there is Copera which the panel has each of your favorites or u can launch opera from the panel.. and office has COffice. You can find all of these in this topic here ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260 or more specifically http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511052

Most of the ones on that specific thread are old and might not work with the latest builds so you will need to do some searching to get updated plugins. They all should come in .cab format so just install to your device and they should add themselves to Titanium. If not add them via CHomeEditor hit Save then hit Exit. Hope i could help XD

Guest peperonikiller
what version of pandora are U useing? how did U fix the soft keyboard issue that the omnia has?

could u further explain this soft keyboard issue???

Pandora thats in the rom is version 1.1.4

Guest peperonikiller

Would you guys flash to a 1.3b for a design change? or wait till its more then just that.. cuz i added my own custom start menu buttons and a new background.. tell me what you think

Screen02-3.jpg

Guest popsinger
Well, theres Titanium plugins out there you can get for these.. For youtube youll want to get CLauncher, you can basically add shortcuts to the panel. For opera there is Copera which the panel has each of your favorites or u can launch opera from the panel.. and office has COffice. You can find all of these in this topic here ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260 or more specifically http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511052

Most of the ones on that specific thread are old and might not work with the latest builds so you will need to do some searching to get updated plugins. They all should come in .cab format so just install to your device and they should add themselves to Titanium. If not add them via CHomeEditor hit Save then hit Exit. Hope i could help XD

i really appreciate all the help. i am beginning to understand slowly how these things work. i am even afraid to admit that i am actually a software developer (programmer) for the last 31 years and have been very successful. i have written a lot of applications in windows the last several years but i am very new to windows mobile and i haven't really had my omnia that long. updated last august 26th and have flashed several times. i am thinking about learning to cook my own roms just because i need something stable and simple but i still have to learn my way around. anyway, keep up the good work. this rom seems to be working very well for me right now and i hope it stays that way. thank you again!

Guest peperonikiller
i really appreciate all the help. i am beginning to understand slowly how these things work. i am even afraid to admit that i am actually a software developer (programmer) for the last 31 years and have been very successful. i have written a lot of applications in windows the last several years but i am very new to windows mobile and i haven't really had my omnia that long. updated last august 26th and have flashed several times. i am thinking about learning to cook my own roms just because i need something stable and simple but i still have to learn my way around. anyway, keep up the good work. this rom seems to be working very well for me right now and i hope it stays that way. thank you again!

Well hey, if your interested.. a great place to start is http://omniarom.com/forum/index.php Tons of tutorials and people willing to help cookers just for Omnia!

Would you guys flash to a 1.3b for a design change? or wait till its more then just that.. cuz i added my own custom start menu buttons and a new background.. tell me what you think

Screen02-3.jpg

I like it :)

Guest 03civicsi
could u further explain this soft keyboard issue???

Pandora thats in the rom is version 1.1.4

I have tried a few versions of pandora.. but they dont give U the option of useing our softkeyboard... I just searched for 1.1.4 and found a version for the sprint htc touch and it works... It has the option to use the optical pad for the 4 way navigation... it works finally... thanks for the version number I think I was useing an older version or maybe a version for a treo or blackberry that has a keyboard...

Guest peperonikiller
I have tried a few versions of pandora.. but they dont give U the option of useing our softkeyboard... I just searched for 1.1.4 and found a version for the sprint htc touch and it works... It has the option to use the optical pad for the 4 way navigation... it works finally... thanks for the version number I think I was useing an older version or maybe a version for a treo or blackberry that has a keyboard...

yea, our device isnt "officialy" supported... and i actually think that its more for phones with keyboards like the Moto Q. But my 4way nav works with it and i havnt found any probs yet.. its cool too, once you register you never have to login again, it remember your phone number, so if you reflash and run it... it logs you in automatically

Guest peperonikiller
hey pep i resized al those images you had asked for over at xda regarding that one dudes green htc like theme here they are in zip cuz i have no idea hot to cab so maybe you can cab'em for us and post it

ooh sweet

Pep,

I loaded your build this morning and I believe it my be just what I am looking for. I am having an issue with the keyboard taking up more screen than it should. I prefer the XT9 Keyboard and it hangs 1/4 over the bottom action bar in portrait mode. I have searched with no results for a solution.

Scott

pep, love the rom. I have flashed to every current rom out there and prefer yours by far. I have one problem though that is holding me up. In messaging, contacts do not auto-fill as you type the name in. Personally, I don't care, but I have a few people I "support" that miss this feature terribly. I know it was an oversight on the stock rom, but most cookers have been able to get it fixed in their most current roms. Unfortunately, I do not know what that fix is.

Let me know what you can figure out...keep up the great work!

Guest peperonikiller
pep, love the rom. I have flashed to every current rom out there and prefer yours by far. I have one problem though that is holding me up. In messaging, contacts do not auto-fill as you type the name in. Personally, I don't care, but I have a few people I "support" that miss this feature terribly. I know it was an oversight on the stock rom, but most cookers have been able to get it fixed in their most current roms. Unfortunately, I do not know what that fix is.

Let me know what you can figure out...keep up the great work!

Well, thanks to wozzer we all have an awesome new kitchen to work with.. so i will see if that problem still exists in 23049 or any new build i cook next... Problem noted and i will see what i can do! btw thanks for the words! they mean a lot =)