Guest moxadrian
Pointui is cool, I am running it also using PointSense theme :huh:

Pointui - PointSense Suite in OMNIA II

3885465017_8596c3690b_o.jpg3885465087_3604be346e_o.jpg

3886261628_4a9a05a3ac_o.jpg3885465533_78124d8630_o.jpg

3885465207_6128d54a74_o.jpg3885465245_f28762becd_o.jpg

3885465297_3ff87a7b24_o.jpg3886261820_36544d582a_o.jpg

3885465441_4d0730681e_o.jpg3886261926_4b01996aa6_o.jpg

I really would like this on my omnia 2,can you share it?or some links,does it work on wm6.5.3?

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
I really would like this on my omnia 2,can you share it?or some links,does it work on wm6.5.3?

Yes, It is working fine with WM 6.5.3. I am using it with mine Omnia2 with JD5 rom.

I found it a lot smoother than SBP MS 5.3 That I had it.

Go ahead download and install PointUI Home2 from their official website:

http://www.pointui.com/

then

You may get the PointUi Sense Suite from ther community site:

http://community.pointui.com/topic/suite-v...v2-make-it-mine

You may opt to PointUi Sense 2.0.0.6 wVGA. But I am using 2.0.1.1 beta.

Enjoy!

Guest jebise

Thats so old i had it used it loved it and moved on. Still to buggy for my taste. Mainly the clock and weather not updating really missed me off. I got late for work a bunch of times get up in the morning thinking its 6AM but its really like 7 and i'm late.

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
Thats so old i had it used it loved it and moved on. Still to buggy for my taste. Mainly the clock and weather not updating really missed me off. I got late for work a bunch of times get up in the morning thinking its 6AM but its really like 7 and i'm late.

I am not sure about the clock bug u mentioned.

But for the weather not updating problem,if you get this 'No data' show on the screen.

You are just one step away. Just need to long press the 3rd Soft button to activate the Weather update option.

I took sometime to soft this out that also or perhaps I should first read the FAQ on the post. :huh:

Guest jebise

no weather and everything worked fine. It just the screen refresh rate dose not work it dose not refresh the screen with the latest weather or time, in case of weather on the main screen it shows old weather but when you go to the weather panel it has been updated fine.

This problem only occurs with the lockscreen disabled. My lite ROM had it disabled so i never enabled it back coz for me its a pointless step and i don't need it. You may not have the issue i had because you have the lockscreen enabled which forces the screen to refresh thus you not noticing the bug

Guest dgmorland

the video has been removed from youtube. Does this have a missed call/sms etc notification? I didnt see anything like this in the screenchots

Guest Daley Lay
Pointui is cool, I am running it also using PointSense theme :huh:

Pointui - PointSense Suite in OMNIA II

Hi Andrew,

Are you running PointUI Free version or pro version with activation code? I have tried the both version, or pro version without activation code with limited function...

If you are using free version, can you share it here? Many thanks.

Guest dextro_

it's possible to make it work on 6.5.3 without cut start button? or in full screen... I've downloaded pointui home 2 and it cuts my start button and it's a little smaller than my screen, so my wallpaper appears a bit on the bottom... Can you share your version pls