HTC Album for Omnia II ?

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea how to port HTC Album onto the Omni II?

Someone at the Omnia forum has gotten the cab that works for Omnia + Omnia II (but its too small due to the larger screen)

I tried HTC Touch HD Album cab but unfortunately, it doesnt launch after installation.

On another note....just wondering if we can extract the Auto Rotate app from Omnia, would we be able to install into the Omnia II and make our device rotate for all apps?

Guest rumkokos
Hi all,

Anyone have any idea how to port HTC Album onto the Omni II?

Someone at the Omnia forum has gotten the cab that works for Omnia + Omnia II (but its too small due to the larger screen)

I tried HTC Touch HD Album cab but unfortunately, it doesnt launch after installation.

On another note....just wondering if we can extract the Auto Rotate app from Omnia, would we be able to install into the Omnia II and make our device rotate for all apps?

Avto rotate will probably be enabled during the development of ROM's to come. What i dont understand is why ppl with samsungs want htc's apps and why ppl with htc's want xperia panels and why xperia owners want manila... why dont u buy the freaking phone that has that app? You guys buy audi with mercedes steeringwheel and bmw seats? Always want what u cant have, or what others (neighbours) have. Whats the point? Samsung has similar album than htc, a bit diferent so they dont argue who copied it from who but it does the job. Its just insane... What u wanna have "more than one phone" to brag around i got two phones i got omnia+htc in one phone u only got htc or something? Things like that just piss me off lol i wouldnt say if samsungs lacked album, well get one from other providers like htc sonyericson or anything... noo we got a good album lets not get a better one just a different one... Why?

Avto rotate will probably be enabled during the development of ROM's to come. What i dont understand is why ppl with samsungs want htc's apps and why ppl with htc's want xperia panels and why xperia owners want manila... why dont u buy the freaking phone that has that app? You guys buy audi with mercedes steeringwheel and bmw seats? Always want what u cant have, or what others (neighbours) have. Whats the point? Samsung has similar album than htc, a bit diferent so they dont argue who copied it from who but it does the job. Its just insane... What u wanna have "more than one phone" to brag around i got two phones i got omnia+htc in one phone u only got htc or something? Things like that just piss me off lol i wouldnt say if samsungs lacked album, well get one from other providers like htc sonyericson or anything... noo we got a good album lets not get a better one just a different one... Why?

So whats eating you? If you are pissed, you can just shut up. Wake up! This is not a matter of bragging. There are ppl who have preferences and no matter what phone we own, we would still like to have our OWN apps that we like. I dont even need to explain to u as to WHY I prefer HTC Album Vs Samsung Album as its quite apparent you have not used one or both of these Albums. Luckily the world's population is unlike you else forums like Modco,XDA, PPCGeeks,etc would be as boing as you.

So whats eating you? If you are pissed, you can just shut up. Wake up! This is not a matter of bragging. There are ppl who have preferences and no matter what phone we own, we would still like to have our OWN apps that we like. I dont even need to explain to u as to WHY I prefer HTC Album Vs Samsung Album as its quite apparent you have not used one or both of these Albums. Luckily the world's population is unlike you else forums like Modco,XDA, PPCGeeks,etc would be as boing as you.

this is some productive posting :)