Omnia2 ROM uploading

Guest rodrigofd

Guest rodrigofd

Hello there to everyone!... I've just bought a Omnia2 and i am completely new to samsung phones.... i come from a HTC history, and i am already anxious about new customized roms for my new toy.

That said, i have relatively high bandwith , so i offer myself to download and re-upload Omnia2 i8000 roms to better servers, for everyone to use.

PD. please forgive my strange grammar since i live in Argentina and im not that fluent in english.

Guest rumkokos
Hello there to everyone!... I've just bought a Omnia2 and i am completely new to samsung phones.... i come from a HTC history, and i am already anxious about new customized roms for my new toy.

That said, i have relatively high bandwith , so i offer myself to download and re-upload Omnia2 i8000 roms to better servers, for everyone to use.

PD. please forgive my strange grammar since i live in Argentina and im not that fluent in english.

You do realise this is relatively new device and that ANY (custom) rom has to be made practicaly from scratch and you do realise developers are doing this for more or less free? Dont u think you should show a bit more respect and offer some donation instead of bandwidth to download and upload roms? It seems like "hey devs i bought this omnia phone now give me the new roms and stuff to choose from. And did i mention dont keep me waiting?" well thats pretty much what i comes out when u read from a dev point of view. Send couple 100$ to devs so they can buy omnia II if they dont have it yet and keep em stimulated if u want the roms and apps fast. If not, sit tight and wait till they decide when they gonna come up with the good stuff.

Guest rodrigofd

You surely got me really wrong, or maybe i expressed wrong.

I never ment to say stuff like 'hey devs ... now give me the new rom', or 'dont keep me waiting'....

I did not offer bandwidth in exchange for work, instead to post any kind of rom,including stock roms that are being posted here (G3, G4, G5 from gertitrombo).

What i ment is that i am looking forward to the moment we can begin to mess around with this phones software, since i have the sensation of not being able to squeeze the impressive hardware of the omnia2.

Actually i am a developer, and i myself am willing to do the hard work of cooking roms, so please dont be so aggressive in your responses since other readers can misunderstand me.

Guest rumkokos

Well you should have expressed urself differently then: "Hey guys i'm a developer and i would like to offer help to any coder right now so we can speed things up." Instead of come on make new roms i got good bandwith to re-upload lol. Go to the topic that chainfire is asking for various .dll's and try to help him out with ur phone version if you have a diferent one. Offer him help over PM or something, split work stuff like that. You would get a lot more positive response this way trust me :)