best case for O2

Guest argoldst

Guest toppwill
I orderd from ADVERTISING SPAM Customer Services my Silicone Case for Samsung i8000 Omnia II (Black) at 1 November.

Now is 1.12.2009 and I still have not received it.

I ask them where it is and they donĀ“t know it.

The answer was "Hi, As advised by HK Post, in view of the close proximity to Christmas, the outbound airmail volume increase. Moreover, there has been a significant increase in the general demand for air cargo space but supply of air cargo space is very stringent. This has caused delays to some of our outbound mails. If you not receive your order after the mid of Dec, please feedback to enquiry@ADVERTISING SPAM.com."

Be carefully by ordering from ADVERTISING SPAM Customer Services!!!

I ordered a ADVERTISING SPAM Silicone Case too and was suprised at how long they said del would be so i did two things:

1) ordered a cheap and nasty one (again silicone) from a local supplier, which protected teh phone while i waited, but was aweful - attracted dust and ended up with heaps of pocket-fluff inside the case too

2) asked if i could become local supplier for ANZ - had no reply to that suggestion!

Took about 4 weeks to get ADVERTISING SPAM case from HK to NZ (just around the corner aye!) but it was worth the wait, it is way better than the first one. Looks good and fits better. Also phone never unlocks in-pocket with the case (it did with no case).

Only thing I have found is that is expands a bit when it is hot in the car etc and becomes less well-fitting.

Thought about those invisisheilds, but was worried about having to strip it off to get the back off the phone for hard reset or whatever, but (touch wood!) have not had to take back off so may go that way to keep the original lines - interested to know if unlocking happens in pocket with those though?

Guest costipl

I wonder if it's possible to cut the Invisible Shield after application, following the line of the back cover. This way, one would have a good fit while still being able to access the inside.

To be honest, the way they designed it is the only way that's stopping me from buying the IS.

Guest awarner (MVP)
From ADVERTISING SPAM, amazon, noir lux,

is there any plastic come with the product infront the screen.. or just empty?

My Noir Lux does not have any plastic over the screen, as that would get in the way of the touch screen. I use the screen protector that came with my phone and that is all you need. The flip cover of the case protects the screen perfectly when at work etc.

• 4 months later...
Guest phnikola
I have a case and a sleeve that came with my Omnia II, the original sleeve and the leather case from the Omnia Millionaire Pack by Samsung. At first I used the leather case, since it looks very elegant, however it has many flaws, therefore I've started using the sleeve.

The flaws of the leather case are:

-There's an inset stylus, however when you close the case the stylus often activates a hard button on the side of the phone.

-There's no opening for the speaker of the phone, this is very annoying, since the volume really decreases when something is blocking the speaker.

-There's no clip or opening for a clip to fix on a belt.

-There's no opening fot the headphones on the side.

However, this case does look very neat and has an incredible genuine leather odour, therefore the negatives overweigh the positives, since I have no more functionality of the phone through the smell of the case.

The sleeve in that case is alot more practical, however I would love a great case where the phone would fit in nicely, absorb shock and protect the screen.

Could you please post some pics of leather case that came from Millionaire Pack.

I am very interested in idea of ordering it, as by your words it contains inset stylus.

Many thanks

Edited by phnikola

Guest thebass

Normally I buy my accessories from eBay but when I was at the Bell Mobility store they had a good deal on a few screen protectors (including a mirror one where I can check myself out) plus a hard case. On their site it's called

"Bell Clear Shield

Protect your phone with this ultra clear, scratch resistant outer shell. Also features a screen protector."

If you are a phone dropper I highly recommend this one. I have no scratches on my phone and I have dropped this phone on my driveway. The best thing about this case is that when the phone makes it's impact the case absorbs it and the phone stays intact while the case separates (which gets put back together for your next drop). I wouldn't even consider a rubber case because the clear shell protects the phone from every possibly angle of drop!