new rom H6

Guest shopman

translate plz

This a Chinese version ROM I8000HZHIH6 from MobileKing net. And started from this ROM the PDA part file format was changed, hence, when you process the ROM flashing, you need to put the PDA file on PDA item not on MoivNAND .As difference of the H1/H4/H3/H5/G7 ROM before.

Edited by previa

Guest John Peers

No, only contains chinese, but if you flash your mobile with this rom you will be preserve the language previously installed on your device.

Edited by John Peers

Guest dherrero
No, only contains chinese, but if you flash your mobile with this rom you will be preserve the language previously installed on your device.

Thanks. Could you get it? I tried it but couldnt...

Does this mean if my previously installed ROM is english, this H6 will be english also even though it is chinese ROM?

Btw, I cannot access the link above... any rapidshare links available?

Guest John Peers
Does this mean if my previously installed ROM is english, this H6 will be english also even though it is chinese ROM?

Btw, I cannot access the link above... any rapidshare links available?

Yes, you will be preserve the english language.

This is the download link, is a server like megaupload but in chineseĀ  :) I don't try this but I stay in my job now.

ROM I8000HZHIH6

Good luck!

Guest dherrero
I am purely idiot on this Chinese website... any other alternative to get this H6?

but his pda version is g4,isnt it?only language module is h6 buu it isnt interesting for non chinese people

I have bottles and H6, are now on the map for everyone to see.

You didn't follow new guide to flash H6 ROM. So, your device doesn't contain H6 version. All you flashed is CSC file only :)

Your device still has G4 ROM :)

Guest CF Chong
Yes, you will be preserve the english language.

This is the download link, is a server like megaupload but in chineseĀ  :) I don't try this but I stay in my job now.

ROM I8000HZHIH6

Good luck!

I clicked on the link you provided but do not know how to proceed further. Could you provide more detail steps? Thanks.

post-60018-1253153663_thumb.png