new rom H6

Guest shopman

上面那位朋友是广州的吗???看你来自广州的?

Yes, i'm living in 广州, unfortunatly, i DO not read and speak chinese... I'm a french expatriate !

From Google translate (?!?)

是的,我住在广州,不幸的是,我不看,并说中文...我是法

Guest FerdiBorbon

I can definitely say that H6 rom does feel more faster than H5, also after disabling a few things i now have 98mb free program ram oppose to H5's 90mb :)

I recommend the flash ppl

I fully agree with you.

H6 rom does feel more faster than H5

However, we speak about I8000XXIH5 (15lang.) aginst I8000HZHIH6(ENG/CHI).

Even touchWiz UI seems to be improve (just a little, don't be happy too quickly) ... but i still deactivate it, anyway.

Edited by Yohng

Guest abunhyan
i download part 3 from the rapidshare link.

i left the movinand blank as suggested above

Flashed successfully...

unforetunatly icant download from rapidshare link i wll wait until he correct the part 3 link in muga or if any one kind upload the rom in maidfire

waiting .... :)

Guest chow9229

I have flash H6, then i try to restore the backup from spbbackup. But after the backup it restart and turn black and stop. currently i flash back to H5 and restore spbbackup.exe it fine.

Anyone here has try it or any backup software can solve it?

Do really i need to install it back the softwares and games all over again?

Is there any shortcut way to do it?

Guest gertitombo
I have flash H6, then i try to restore the backup from spbbackup. But after the backup it restart and turn black and stop. currently i flash back to H5 and restore spbbackup.exe it fine.

Anyone here has try it or any backup software can solve it?

Do really i need to install it back the softwares and games all over again?

Is there any shortcut way to do it?

I had the same problem. I reconfigured all by hand! :)

Guest Ichigo80
while extracting the files part 1 and part 3 is corrupt.can u upload again?

Hello everyone!

Are refreshingly cool recording! I would immediately have a question! My ROM is even a "G" even an "H "..... I wanted to know if the Flash ROM held my tongue ITALIAN? ... The new ROM brings real benefits?

Guest FerdiBorbon

some one banned this member above! this is an English Speaking Forum!

He was told already on the previous pages...

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest gertitombo
It seems there is no way to type numbers from a landscape keyboard so it's back to H5 for me too.

H6 is faster than H5!

If you like to type numbers, hold the key in where the number is displayed on (ie. above a letter), the number will be displayed!!

GT

Guest FerdiBorbon

Any one wanna give this a try, since they are flashing.. im abit lazy as ive already installed all my apps and UI.

After flashing DO NOT, hard reset, then try the 3 sec ringtone delay registry tweak, and see if that works...

It worked in the past for me when i flashed to the G4 rom, without hard resetting, then as soon as i hard reseted , the tweak didnt work anymore...

H6 is faster than H5!

If you like to type numbers, hold the key in where the number is displayed on (ie. above a letter), the number will be displayed!!

GT

Those characters are very faint, hadn't noticed them! For some reason typing in landscape is very slow, there's a slight delay after each tap. H5 for sure!

Any one wanna give this a try, since they are flashing.. im abit lazy as ive already installed all my apps and UI.

After flashing DO NOT, hard reset, then try the 3 sec ringtone delay registry tweak, and see if that works...

It worked in the past for me when i flashed to the G4 rom, without hard resetting, then as soon as i hard reseted , the tweak didnt work anymore...

After applying the fix my phone didn't ring at all. Changed the values back and got my ring back, still with the delay.

This rom may seems faster, battery life also seems better but it doesn't work for me!

Bugs:

1) Hung couple of times on PointSense during 1st day using,

2) Keyboard vibrates when typing,

3) Keyboard click sound when typing,

4) Cannot type in landscape.

Now what next? Anymore rom this weekend H9??? :) I think i will go back to G7 which feels more stable for me! I had it b4 and now on my wife's O2 no complaints so far... :)

Edited by crzcar