HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev\
OldDriver="wavedev.dll"[/codebox]

For me its running more than 3 day without any problem. Im using this version:

PDA: I8000XXIH5

CSC: I8000FAMIH4

PHONE: I8000DXIH2

Edited by atifarkas

Guest FerdiBorbon

interesting, i was curious about this...but is the srs wow hd for the O2 a better version?

I really wanted to enable SRS Wow for when im listeing to my music using other music players....

Guest atifarkas
btw atifarkas ...does it sound better than the stock wow hd?

Hm, lets thinking! Can you set any parameter in Touch Player? hm? What is a good sound experience: More bass or more treble? Touch Player srs wow working for bt headset?

So i hope now you know the answare.

Guest FerdiBorbon

from past experience with srs on my omnia...was a major battery drainer...i think it works well for touch player only...im pretty impressed with the audio of the O2...but i might check it out later and compare audio

Guest Albertri

Using SRS WOW HD and it made MP3 sound much much better I have tried other touch player settings but I always come back to SRS WOW HD sound really impressive. Using my O2 as my main Mp3 player now hehe

Guest atifarkas
@atifarkas

If i uninstall SRS WoWHD, does it revert back to the old driver?

I dont know, I didnt try it. But if you made a registry backup from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev\ folder. Than if you restore back this, you will have an original sound dirver.

Guest FerdiBorbon
I dont know, I didnt try it. But if you made a registry backup from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev\ folder. Than if you restore back this, you will have an original sound dirver.

Thanks, FYI though, if you open touchplayer it will automatically disable the installed SRS WOW HD, regardless if you pick normal audio or Wow HD...i uninstalled it as its too much of a hasle to remembering to enable after watching movies..........thanks for trying it out for us though.....