new ROM H9

Guest shopman

Ok I figured out the network AS problem. If I use the auto set up to ATT it won't work but if I reset to factory settings and set up the data under the My WAP setting it works.

Don't like the key clicks on the keyboard now and screen rotate in SMS is gone again.

Progress?

Ok I figured out the network AS problem. If I use the auto set up to ATT it won't work but if I reset to factory settings and set up the data under the My WAP setting it works.

Don't like the key clicks on the keyboard now and screen rotate in SMS is gone again.

Progress?

r u able to get 3G from att?

Yeah i know, i think you have to flash your phone part to H2, that was the last working phone part that had no ringtone issue..

How should flash the phone part to H2? I tried copied the H2 into the same folder as H9 and got an 'Fail' error when flashing the phone part! :)

Guest FerdiBorbon
How should flash the phone part to H2? I tried copied the H2 into the same folder as H9 and got an 'Fail' error when flashing the phone part! :)

Crap ...thanks for confirming that it doesnt work...so u chose all three H9 files then the H2 phone part?

didnt flash huh?

Guest landslot
so. some of [eople have problem connecting via GPRS/EDGE/3G/HSDPA. how to slove this problem?

i too cant connect through 3G/HSDPA try Hard reset but on luck. Think if it will be better to flash back G7..

Anyone back to go back to G7 from H9

i try going back from

H9 -> H6 Works

H6 -> G7 failed :)

H6 -> H5 failed :)

Or l am stuck with at least a H6?

someone confirm that he able to rollback from H6 to G7 with successfully

Guest ronalgps

keep the multilanguage if your rom is alrady multilanguage like H3,G6,G1

If the Octans v.2.0 not put the csc file, which is the language file, then holding the multilanguage from the previous ROM!

BTW EchiDNA WHERE IS GET THE INFORMATION :)

Edited by ronalgps

Crap ...thanks for confirming that it doesnt work...so u chose all three H9 files then the H2 phone part?

didnt flash huh?

Yeah din work! i decide bare with it for couple days and try to discover the goods of H9 haha...!

Guest inmatrixout
keep the multilanguage if your rom is alrady multilanguage like H3,G6,G1

If the Octans v.2.0 not put the csc file, which is the language file, then holding the multilanguage from the previous ROM!

BTW EchiDNA WHERE IS GET THE INFORMATION :)

This is right!!! You can mix different pda's with phone's and radio's!!! You can skip any part and flash the others as well!

It is known to all cooks of previous Omnia.

Guest landslot
yes... but i used

CSC IH4

PDA G7

Phone G7

dont know if this helps

Oh Thanks.. try with CSC IH4 with G7 manage to get it to work :)

Guess is handy to safe keep the CSC IH4 for the monent.

Guest FerdiBorbon
I just finishing flashing.

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC: I8000HTGYIH9

PHONE:I8000DXIH2

May i know why phone one so low version?

Anyone can help?

Thats the version i actually want, do you have the 3 second delay on your ringtone with this version?

Guest darren2190
Thats the version i actually want, do you have the 3 second delay on your ringtone with this version?

Have. But the new keyboard i have with h3 gone. How to get them back?

Guest FerdiBorbon
Have. But the new keyboard i have with h3 gone. How to get them back?

Sorry what i meant was the registry tweak to remove the 3 second ringtone delay, i assumed everyone knew this tweak already...

did you try that?

Guest wizard2007

I could not get it work with English. After flashing the ROM, it appeared as Chinese, try changing it to English. But it reboots and configured itself as French. tried couple of time, just could not figure it out as the selection to choose English was too fast. :)

Guest FerdiBorbon

One thing that has improved i guess is the Wifi strength i can pick up wifi connections from 50+ metres away... :)

Also do you guys agree that the O2 doesnt perform very well in landscape more, eg Opera scrolling, photos scrolling etc...

The O1 at least done a decent job at this... sad...

Guest rangers158
I could not get it work with English. After flashing the ROM, it appeared as Chinese, try changing it to English. But it reboots and configured itself as French. tried couple of time, just could not figure it out as the selection to choose English was too fast. :)

You need to select the language in OCTANS and TGYI option under the csc section.