The B*Ware Rom

Guest bga7x

Hmm, I can't seem to register on your forum. It keeps returning an empty error message during the registration process.

Grr I thought they had that fixed hold on real quick!

here ya go! This can be installed to "my Storage" as well!

Office.CAB

BG, you got a cab for the HTC task manager?

use Showcase that is included quick tip! Tap X to minimize program hold X to close completely. hold the Start Flower to open Showcase Task Manager!

First off, Thanks for all the ROMS, I've flashed between 15 and 20 times now and all of them seem to be better and better each time.

I seem to be having trouble with this one though. The start flower does not bring up the programs screen. holding it does bring up showcase. I let xda uc do its thing, soft reset and now all I have is the home screen. Scrolling and all Chome features seem to be working fine.

I'll try redoing the flash and see what happens.

Looks great so far, but where is the wifi? All I get is bluetooth and broadband settings, no wifi settings.

known issues with all theses builds lately! Fix Go to Power settings tab over to WIFI and toggle the power saving mode! works like a charm!

First off, Thanks for all the ROMS, I've flashed between 15 and 20 times now and all of them seem to be better and better each time.

I seem to be having trouble with this one though. The start flower does not bring up the programs screen. holding it does bring up showcase. I let xda uc do its thing, soft reset and now all I have is the home screen. Scrolling and all Chome features seem to be working fine.

I'll try redoing the flash and see what happens.

What have you installed via XDA_UC?

Guest chrisp304
HKCU/E-natives

Under Position Fix- Resco_Explorer_Class is listed. I think the problem is I installed Resco to Mystorage. Do I need to reference the registry entry to a different path?

Guest mcgratey
known issues with all theses builds lately! Fix Go to Power settings tab over to WIFI and toggle the power saving mode! works like a charm!

Worked great, thanks. I don't know why, but it seems that since I updated to the 2305x builds, by broadband has been pretty limited (1x at home whereas before I would get the evo icon). Is it just my connection, or is it an issue?

Under Position Fix- Resco_Explorer_Class is listed. I think the problem is I installed Resco to Mystorage. Do I need to reference the registry entry to a different path?

that shouldnt be an issue do me a favor Load the 1.1.0 cab to device memory and sof t reset!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...k-manager-beta/

make sure you load the Omnia Version!

bummer... still not working. I thought it froze while going through the uc process and I reset it, maybe the uc process takes longer than I was thinking it would. My uc folder is empty now too. 

Guest chrisp304
It did not work for me.. at least holding the camera button did not open the camera..

It worked for me, although the 1st time opening took an abnormally long time. So long I almost replied that it didn't work for me either. All is good now. Rom seems extremely quick and responsive all around.

The problem is not the ROM, it must be something with my phone. I flashed the 2.5.1 rom and same problem.. weird!!

not really sure what to do from here.. any suggestions?

Guest dopeness

Is any one having a problem sending and getting files via bluetooth? This has been my only consistent problem. I still have the RESCO explorer problem and I can't send the .cab fix from my PC to the phone becasue it won't connect.

Just to confirm. I have another bluetooth phone and a PC. I can send things between the other two devices. I can pair with the omnia, but each time I try to send I get a "connection" error.

Edited by dopeness