The B*Ware Rom

Guest bga7x

Love the rom...one thing I found was that i cant bluetooth to it any more from my macbook. I use to be able to bluetooth to it and send files or take files off it but now it wont do that any more. Also, i like the new keyboard but how can i get T9 to work? Thanks keep up the good work.

Guest JDawg183

BGA,

Just a quick question, what happened to the pictures you showed off in your other thread for this ROM? You posted some pictures saying "Coming soon, BGA Vs. Waremike" and they were super hot, but before you released it you changed it. I was just wondering if it was a stability issue or what. Dont get me wrong, I still love your ROMS and have a man crush on ya, I was just curious. Is there anyway to get that on this ROM (i.e. a CAB)?

BGA,

Just a quick question, what happened to the pictures you showed off in your other thread for this ROM? You posted some pictures saying "Coming soon, BGA Vs. Waremike" and they were super hot, but before you released it you changed it. I was just wondering if it was a stability issue or what. Dont get me wrong, I still love your ROMS and have a man crush on ya, I was just curious. Is there anyway to get that on this ROM (i.e. a CAB)?

um that was an older build but its the same theme as the pictures I posted before!

I installed this rom this morning and love it! I just wish it had the custom taskbar you just made for your other ROM! Any chance of a cab???

Thanks!!!

havent cabbed it up yet, busy working on bgill55 2.6

Guest midiwriter

This is such a cool rom! The work you both put into it, I love the color schemes, buttons, icons etc. are so nice! Love the industrial blue/black themes! Going to stay with this a while.

post-552367-1253488813_thumb.jpg

Edited by midiwriter

Guest RoyalDrew
I use the samsung phonepad for texting and such and i can't get t9 to work... i think i've seen the fix for this in another post but i cant seem to find it

I found the post that i was talking about but it did not fix my problem.. Is there any way to get my XT9 back on the Samsung Phonepad? It doesn't seem to work in this Rom or on your 2.5.1

Guest dopeness
Love the rom...one thing I found was that i cant bluetooth to it any more from my macbook. I use to be able to bluetooth to it and send files or take files off it but now it wont do that any more. Also, i like the new keyboard but how can i get T9 to work? Thanks keep up the good work.

I thought it was me. I posted earlier that I was having a problem with bluetooth with this ROM. Used the advanced configuration tool to enable OBEX for file transfer and used an OBEX cab fix. Nothing worked. I had to reflash to an older Bgill ROM bcause I did not see a fix/answer in any posts after mine. I wish I could help you (and myself for that matter) :)

Guest monsterpt

Awesome ROM Fellas!

One quick note, I found the lock screen bug was in this ROM. I dl'd BGills Original Lock Scene Fix and it worked well. I like the setup better cuz I can see the appointment against a dark background. Just an FYI.

You both do great work and now you've raised the bar even higher.

Before and after (threw in a pic of WAD 2 Theme I am using, everything works great on your ROM)

(sorry about the image upload, never have figured that out)

Edited by monsterpt

Guest bosshoss16

I love the look of this rom. But I was wondering if anyone has an ideas on how I may have multiple upcoming calendar entries on the home screen. I used to use mobile shell. Thanks!!

Ive been thinking about flashing this rom for a couple days. I just now realized what B*Ware meant. I have read it like a dozen times but until i flashed my phone, did i see that "beware" is how you would say it lol...

Guest midiwriter

This rom is missing Solitaire so I managed to extract it from a cabbed up game file....this works good for me and its the old version with drag-and-drop cards. Not sure what would happen if it's installed on a cooked rom with the newer MS version already cooked in but it works great on this one. Just run the file right on your phone.

solitare.exe

I was able to change the background picture (Dragon) of the theme for both Default_stwater_ 240_400 and Default_stwater_400_240 under windows file, how do I change the one when I’m using the phone, dialing or in a call. It is still has the dragon background.

I was able to change the background picture (Dragon) of the theme for both Default_stwater_ 240_400 and Default_stwater_400_240 under windows file, how do I change the one when I’m using the phone, dialing or in a call. It is still has the dragon background.

dialer_bg and dialer_bg_land I think is what they are called!

Guest 03civicsi

ok after a few days off testing I noticed these bugs... not really a big deal but they are there

the taskbar menu drop down doesn't show items properly

bluetooth audio connection is a battery meter

sms is a phone signal icon(2 bars)

email is a phone signal icon(4ars)

I randomly lose WIFI option is wireless manager I get it back after several soft resets

I dont have any tweeks or hacks done to the rom only 5% battery gauge installed

anyone else notice this? or am I alone?

Guest MakoEyes88

Hey guys I'm having trouble connecting my bluetooth headset.

After some fiddling around I can get the phone to recognize the headset and save it, but the phone will not actually connect to it.

any suggestions,

thanks

Great Rom. Very fast and stable so far. I am having an issue when using the screen lock. When I unlock the phone it goes to contacts or messaging screen not to Titanium home screen. Any ideas?