help!

Guest cypher1102

Guest cypher1102

Hello,

i tried to fix the low ringing volume of the omnia and did a soft reset then suddenly i cannot launch spb mobile shell and other apps also. it says "the file cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try installing or restoring this file". i looked this up and still found no results. the next thing i suspect after letting my phone sit for 5 minutes it says "failed to initialize .net CF" i suspect this is the problem.

does anyone have info on this?

thanks

Guest cypher1102
Hello,

i tried to fix the low ringing volume of the omnia and did a soft reset then suddenly i cannot launch spb mobile shell and other apps also. it says "the file cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try installing or restoring this file". i looked this up and still found no results. the next thing i suspect after letting my phone sit for 5 minutes it says "failed to initialize .net CF" i suspect this is the problem.

does anyone have info on this?

thanks

fixed!

solution: reinstalled .net cf 3.5 and worked like a charm.