Omnia II Rom Version

Hi everyone.

With all the new Roms coming out and the great people who are customizing their Roms, I was wondering what Rom version people have and where/which country is it from?

I'll go first:

i8000XXIH3 from Singapore

Also, what do you think is the BEST Rom out now?

Hi everyone.

With all the new Roms coming out and the great people who are customizing their Roms, I was wondering what Rom version people have and where/which country is it from?

I'll go first:

Hey are you able to dump your rom? I was on singapore h3, but than i upgraded to h9. All is fine except 2 very irritating quirks, even touch sounds are off, typing keyboard sound is still on. and there is a dialog box which u need to click "ok" whenever u send an sms. Very very irritating.

Than i went back to h3 rom taken from the links here, but its not the same singapore h3, the dialog box and typing sound still there!!!!! arrrggghhhhhh!!!! I duwan to go back to Gx roms.

Help pls!!!

Guest johnny773
Hi everyone.

I'll go first:

Hi,

I'm running the following got it from Singapore:

PDA: I8000XXIH3

CSC: I8000XSOIH1

PHONE: I8000DXIH2

All appears to be running fine, although I noticed TouchUI uses up a fair bit of RAM currently Main Menu has 8.38M...

Cheers

I'm using H9. I've removed only crappy WidgetPlus and replaced it with PointUI. Most applications still in ROM because i don't see many garbage. All applications are fairly useful adn convenient.

Hey are you able to dump your rom? I was on singapore h3, but than i upgraded to h9. All is fine except 2 very irritating quirks, even touch sounds are off, typing keyboard sound is still on. and there is a dialog box which u need to click "ok" whenever u send an sms. Very very irritating.

Than i went back to h3 rom taken from the links here, but its not the same singapore h3, the dialog box and typing sound still there!!!!! arrrggghhhhhh!!!! I duwan to go back to Gx roms.

Help pls!!!

I have no idea how to rip my rom. Is it an easy thing to do?