Omnia II Dial Panel For i900

Guest Lancez

Hi plguzman,

How did you get the speakerphone to work??? That is the only problem I am having (I am using sector's 23047 rom.)

Great phonepad - no scrollbar. :)

Thanks,

Ron...

There is a fix in the omnia lite apps thread, it is a registry fix, if that doesn't work unistall SRS WOW

Guest xfalcon
Did you reboot after uninstalling it ?

yes, it will reboot automatically when install and ask to reboot when you want to uninstall.

Thanks, works fine for me, very nice dialer !!!!!

Edited by xfalcon

• 2 months later...
Guest exocide

Hi all, especially TS.

I'm sorry if this post is in wrong thread.

I use custom rom, and it says there's i8000 skin dialer too in the ROM, when I change the dialer via favorite hackings, it work, but when I call someone, the "Speaker On" button always Gray, is this happening in all of you ? Or just me ?

And someone have the solution for this ?

Thx a lot :D

Owh, I'm sorry, there are many people with same problem too :D I think it just me. . .

Edited by exocide

• 1 month later...
Guest goldi80
Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar. :)

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.

this is great i can find contacts software and call log for it

i download from here and dont work with key pad

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-for-i900-i910/

please help

Edited by goldi80

Guest X-pro
Hi all, especially TS.

I'm sorry if this post is in wrong thread.

I use custom rom, and it says there's i8000 skin dialer too in the ROM, when I change the dialer via favorite hackings, it work, but when I call someone, the "Speaker On" button always Gray, is this happening in all of you ? Or just me ?

And someone have the solution for this ?

Thx a lot :)

Owh, I'm sorry, there are many people with same problem too ;) I think it just me. . .

1)Edit your registry:-

HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Heard something about that it is having an influence on srswow. I don't use srswow so I don't know

Guest Daniel Gava

I've solved my problem with box letters and missing calllog and phone book by doing this:

1. First I installed the Muncheno's "B7300-Black-dialer-phonebook-callLog" cab. It has the same dialer, but with the sidebarr.

2. After that, I installed the cab from post 20 and everything is working great. Including the buttons and also the videocall. Menu in english. Oh, yeah: without the sidebarr