Contact list problem

Guest devyant

Hi guys. I have a strange problem since I brought it back from service centre.

Lets say I have a contact, A.

In the native Samsung contact list (the one that's brought up when you press the Call Button), I cannot find A when I type the name. But I know it should be inside the list as it appeared at the phonebook function in SPB Mobile Shell.

Does anyone know what happened?

Guest ular_king
Hi guys. I have a strange problem since I brought it back from service centre.

Lets say I have a contact, A.

In the native Samsung contact list (the one that's brought up when you press the Call Button), I cannot find A when I type the name. But I know it should be inside the list as it appeared at the phonebook function in SPB Mobile Shell.

Does anyone know what happened?

Saved inside SIM card maybe?

Guest devyant

I checked. Impossible. The strangest thing will be, its in the Samsung Phonebook but I just cannot find it when I key in the alphabets of the name right after pressing the call button.

This is so weird.

Guest kohanson
I checked. Impossible. The strangest thing will be, its in the Samsung Phonebook but I just cannot find it when I key in the alphabets of the name right after pressing the call button.

This is so weird.

How did you type to look for the names?

Usually, if I were to look for a name, let's say 'Tony', whose phone number is 98765432, I will key in either:

8669 or 98765432.

Not sure what is wrong with your phone book.

Guest justic3

this is the same problem i face, let say my contact phone number is +123456, if i key in 123456 it wouldnt show the contact. I have to type +123 to get it