[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen (Titanium)?

Guest emperorben

Guest sys_error

@Whoryou...

Instructions to add new panel are in page 1 and a part of it from me in page 10, you should be able to comprehend it. Now i'm going to add some even more simple instructions here. Hope you can learn the rope fast.

1. Install Resco File Explorer or any 3rd party File Explorer (no download link here, you have to google for them) into MY STORAGE, you need it to copy your downloaded super SPlugins into \Windows later.

2. Install CHome Editor 1.6 beta (download link on page 1) into DEVICE.

3. *MOST IMPORTANT* You need to go download the super SPlugins_480X800.zip from page 1 of this thread to your computer, unzip it into SPlugins_480X800.CPR, set the attribute to Read-Only and copy it to your Storage Card, then use Resco File Explorer or any 3rd party File Explorer, copy it to \Windows and overwrite the one in it. Do not copy individual script from it into your own SPlugins as some 3rd party File Explorer cannot handle above 64KB.

4. Install CDigiClock into DEVICE (All panels must be install into DEVICE).

5. When you launch CHome Editor for the 1st time, you will see this list of panels.

SMusic

SClock

SText

CEmail

SCalendar

SFavorites

6. Use the CHome Editor to disable SClock, move CDigiCLock to the order you want and click on Save Order, then Exit.

7. Ok, now you should see CDigiClock in your Titanium. Very simple, right?

Edited by sys_error

Guest sys_error

@the_KIT...

If you use a 3rd party program (Example: Iconsoft PhonEX v2.02) to manage all your contacts, favorite contacts, speed dial and incoming call. If you want to press "PHONE" at your Titanium and it open to this program instead of Samsung miss call screen, you will have to disable SPhone and enable CPhone for it to work.

SFavorites open to Opera Browser, CFavorites open to Internet Explorer (IE).

SMusic open to Media Player, CMusic open to Windows Media Player.

SText open to Samsung threaded SMS Inbox, CText open to default WinMo Non-threaded SMS Inbox.

Edited by sys_error

Guest hangman11

Firstly I want to thank you guys for taking the time and effort to write out such a detailed guide in enabling panels for newbies like me and some others.

Everything goes well, but there are some panels that just didn't appear.Panels like Cfacebook and Cdigiclock.

The rest worked well and I'm having a fun time playing around with them, can anyone enlighten me on the above 2 panels?

Installed mortscript and the editor thingy for still no results from these two.

Guest the_KIT
@the_KIT...

If you use a 3rd party program (Example: Iconsoft PhonEX v2.02) to manage all your contacts, favorite contacts, speed dial and incoming call. If you want to press "PHONE" at your Titanium and it open to this program instead of Samsung miss call screen, you will have to disable SPhone and enable CPhone for it to work.

SFavorites open to Opera Browser, CFavorites open to Internet Explorer (IE).

SMusic open to Media Player, CMusic open to Windows Media Player.

SText open to Samsung threaded SMS Inbox, CText open to default WinMo Non-threaded SMS Inbox.

I see...alright! I got everything i want working already! Thanks you all for ur patience! Since now i've learn the ropes..i'll contribute back by helping others! :)

don't know why i have follow all the steps but i still cannot get CHeroClock working,CDigiClock also not working.

i have

1)disable CHome

2)install MortScript_4.3b11

3)install CHome Editor 1.6 beta

4)overwrite SPlugins_480X800

5)install CHeroClock cab(will it have setting popup for me to config?but i didn't get any)

6)check my layout in CHome Editor is correct

7)enable CHome

8)CHeroClock not appearing

9)soft reset

10)CHeroClock still not appearing

11)try with CDigiClock but still the same

btw,i'm using j6 firmware...

can anyone help?

Edited by x92

Guest sys_error
don't know why i have follow all the steps but i still cannot get CHeroClock working,CDigiClock also not working.

i have

1)disable CHome

2)install MortScript_4.3b11

3)install CHome Editor 1.6 beta

4)overwrite SPlugins_480X800

5)install CHeroClock cab(will it have setting popup for me to config?but i didn't get any)

6)check my layout in CHome Editor is correct

7)enable CHome

8)CHeroClock not appearing

9)soft reset

10)CHeroClock still not appearing

11)try with CDigiClock but still the same

btw,i'm using j6 firmware...

can anyone help?

I'm also Singaporean... and how you want me to help?

I cannot know for sure what is your problem without looking at your set, maybe need to hard reset it... use my version of super SPlugins, install the CHome Editor, Mortscript & CHeroClock i have... should be quite fast but i need a computer to work with it, prefer my own at home.

Every reflash of ROM, every hard reset i need to reinstall my CHeroClock and yet every time it is working fine, so something is wrong with your configuration for sure.

I'm also Singaporean... and how you want me to help?

I cannot know for sure what is your problem without looking at your set, maybe need to hard reset it... use my version of super SPlugins, install the CHome Editor, Mortscript & CHeroClock i have... should be quite fast but i need a computer to work with it, prefer my own at home.

Every reflash of ROM, every hard reset i need to reinstall my CHeroClock and yet every time it is working fine, so something is wrong with your configuration for sure.

thanks for ur reply

I got it working finally after I had hard reset the phone

really thank you..:)

Guest Rafael zum

I can not Ediar the SPlugins_4p80x800.cpr and not replace him on the phone, it says that I can not replace and tb's no way I edit with text editor because it does not replace, some have an idea of how to do?

Guest Rafael zum
I can not Ediar the SPlugins_4p80x800.cpr and not replace him on the phone, it says that I can not replace and tb's no way I edit with text editor because it does not replace, some have an idea of how to do?

Did all procedure but when he restart escrec "Script file not found: '\ Hour.mscr'.

Anybody know what to do when this happens

Guest MichelDiamond
@Rafael zum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524072 <-- go to this link.

1. Download the "setHR.zip file.

2. Extract the file.

3. Copy the file to Digiclock folder (in Program Files). Overwrite if requested.

my humble 2 cents..

I think the newer Version works better (and is supported) - Chris named it now "Sense":

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566731

It's working with JMLpanex and uses jmltoday for notifiations (setHr and so were 24/7-Mortscripts before, but now no more and so your device will be faster) - and will use TICS, because of the not-standard-cpr-name.

And is also now for W(Screens) - just give him Feedback, if something could be done better.

Greetz

Micha

Edited by MichelDiamond

Guest B-2 Spirit of Arizona
Kind of answered my own question.

Downloaded this theme, WM7 Titanium project and it has all the panels I need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

Very nice!

However, it changes some of the default panels (i.e. Music panel now opens WMP instead of touch player), please take note.

hi emperorben

I am running omnia 2 Win6.5

may i know how you install the WM7 Titanium project? i already installed mortscript

any tips?

Guest B-2 Spirit of Arizona
First of all, CMessage script is not present in the super SPlugins file in the 1st post of this thread. If you want MSN Messenger, then you should look at CWindowsLive instead.

You need to go download the super SPlugins_480X800.zip from 1st post to your computer, unzip it into SPlugins_480X800.CPR, set the attribute to Read-Only and copy it to your Storage Card, then use a 3rd party File Explorer, copy it to \Windows and overwrite the one in it.

To enable CWindowsLive panel to appear in your Titanium...

1. Use a CHome Editor to enable the CWindowsLive panel, move it to the order you want and click on Save Order, then Exit.

screen01v.jpg

2. Use a Registry Editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CWindowsLive and delete the key "Disable". Your screen should look the same as mine (without the "Disable" key).

screen02u.jpg

3. Wait 30 seconds then Soft Reset, after that you should see Windows Live in your Titanium.

wlivev.jpg

Hi sys,

your help threads are extremely understanding however i cannot get over it with my omnia 2

i already install the 3rd party resco file explorer and override my splugin spr with my current one in my phone.

i just wanna know how to activate the titanium interface at the starting of the forum page.

best regards

Guest thedumbkid

Hi,

Can somebody who knows how to look at registry and is willing to spend some time to help me debug something email me at [email protected]?

I wrote Home Screen Customizer app that I published to Marketplace, but I've been hearing multiple reports that certain things don't work on Omnia 2. After reading the first post of this thread I see that Samsung has some custom plugins and uses a custom SPlugin CPR file. I believe my app should already take care of that, but maybe not. I want to check with somebody with an Omnia 2 and debug if necessary.

Thanks!

hi people.....when u guys say overwrite the SPlugins in \Windows, does that mean i have to rename the unzipped SPlugins i downloaded to Titanum_480x800 then only copy it over to \Windows? please help...thnx

Guest thedumbkid
hi people.....when u guys say overwrite the SPlugins in \Windows, does that mean i have to rename the unzipped SPlugins i downloaded to Titanum_480x800 then only copy it over to \Windows? please help...thnx
No, I think you need to overwrite the existing ones.

Guest sys_error
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the Samsung clock plugin (SClock) display the time as xx:xx pm rather than a 24 hour clock?

Try...

Settings > Advanced Settings > System > Regional Settings > Time > change Time Style: h:mm:ss tt

Guest dgmorland
Try...

Settings > Advanced Settings > System > Regional Settings > Time > change Time Style: h:mm:ss tt

No, that doesn't work. If I change it the "time sample" still shows in 24 hour format. If I enable Samsung WidgetPlus instead of Titanium, the clock widget also shows 24 hour time.

Guest sys_error
No, that doesn't work. If I change it the "time sample" still shows in 24 hour format. If I enable Samsung WidgetPlus instead of Titanium, the clock widget also shows 24 hour time.

Are you 100% sure it doesnt work? :) Did you test before shooting blindly? :D

We are talking about "Samsung clock plugin (SClock)", right?

Samsung clock plugin (SClock) and Samsung WidgetPlus are 2 different things!

sclocktimeformat.jpg

Guest dgmorland
Are you 100% sure it doesnt work? :) Did you test before shooting blindly? :D

We are talking about "Samsung clock plugin (SClock)", right?

Samsung clock plugin (SClock) and Samsung WidgetPlus are 2 different things!

sclocktimeformat.jpg

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am talking about SClock plugin for Titanium. If you re-read the post you will see that changing the regional setting doesn't alter the "time sample" as it does in your screenshot - choosing either of the two time formats displays in 24 hour time for me. I also checked the WidgetPlus clock to see if this was any different but it's displaying in the same 24 hour format regardless of regional settings time format. I think the problem must be with the Regional Settings nohttp://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=410&t=293876&qpid=1112115t changing the time format rather than the SClock plugin. I am using PDA IJC, CSC EUIJC, Phone IK2.

EDIT: Doh! Just noticed the 12 hour one in your screenshot has a lower case 'h' but that wasn't on my list of values to select. After checking again I discovered that it is a case of non-finger-friendly user interface - the list has more values but only appears two lines high unlike other scrollboxes which expand out to show a bigger list when there are more values. Only discovered it when I used a stylus instead of finger :D Problem solved.

Edited by dgmorland

Guest DunKnow

Hi, i have a question to ask, may i know how to enable the Cmessage for my titanium plugin as i am using the original message app rather than the samsung one. I have tried the chromeditor but it refuse to appear after it is enabled. May i know if there is a solution if not i have to stick to the standard windows plugins.

Guest brendans13

i have lost my 'SCalender' page in chome editor and can no longer get 'CAppointments' to show up on my home screen no matter how many times i enable/disable it and reset...

any ideas??