[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen (Titanium)?

Guest emperorben

Guest emperorben
what' the meaning of "post #27" ?

This thread, the 27th post on page 2. forelli attached some files and descibed how to install titanium weather.

Edited by emperorben

Guest emperorben
Every thing work great insted of Stext... :)

Pls help

Hi I removed the CPR code for SText as Titanium Notification has the same features. You need to add the SText CPR code back into the SPlugins_480x800.CPR

Guest sys_error
Hi I removed the CPR code for SText as Titanium Notification has the same features. You need to add the SText CPR code back into the SPlugins_480x800.CPR

i want a Titanium Notification without voice mail... can seem to find it, anyone got better idea where i should look?

Guest GanjBass
where can i find this code? I use also titanium notification  have any way to open SText from titanium notification?

Guest forelli
@forelli

bro how can u get XXII6 phone part?

try in secany's roms thread, I have a branded stock rom from Mobilkom Austria (hence "MOB" in the CSC name), just changed the language from german to english.

Guest sys_error
where can i find this code? I use also titanium notification have any way to open SText from titanium notification?

<!-- SText templates -->

<Layer ID="STextExpanded" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="164" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Large picture in upper right -->

<Image ID="Image 1" Left="376" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="117" />

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="20" Top="52" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<!-- Icon for Line 1 not currently used -->

<!-- Line 3 -->

<Text ID="Text 3" Left="20" Top="86" Width="348" Height="30" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<!-- Text 5 used for "single line" layout -->

<Text ID="Text 5" Left="20" Top="66" Width="348" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="STextCondensed" Visible="False" Width="480" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Plugin Label -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1021">

</Text>

<!-- Text 1 is not used -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="0" Top="8" Width="100" Height="26" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

</Text>

<!-- Notification Count -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="103" Top="8" Width="100" Height="40" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10.5" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" >

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Guest MichelDiamond
Hi,

does anybody know how to disable the mortsript messagebox which comes up after each start/softreset?

Call Mortsscript with Parameter "register" one time - e.g. in .lnk or by hand. Afterwards the message won't be shown anymore.

Could your personal ROM Cooker for you before perhaps.

And a little hint: Each Plugin which is/will be released with TICS instead of ATPluginInstalller, can be installed in each theme - also Win7Project (e.g. Plugins from contable or jmlstock,jmltoday,...)

Micha

Guest dgmorland
Let me get these correct.

1) Disable Windows Default in Today

2) Install Showaco_TitaniumWeather_v4.2 from bro forelli's cab

3) Patch TitaniumWeather.mscr with the mscr file from bro forelli's TitaniumWeather.zip

4) Copy & Paste the text from SPlugins_480x800.cpr.txt into the SPlugins_480X800.CPR in \Windows (pls rmb to disable READ-ONLY attribute & re-enable when you done copy & paste)

5) Run TitaniumWeather Options from Start > Utilities. Change Weather unit if needed to, enter location code, then click on Save/Exit and select Exit and run full update (1st time).

6) Soft reset your Omnia2 and enable Windows Default in Today to enjoy!

LOCATION CODE:

ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE

How can I remove the ReadOnly setting on the SPlugins_480X800.CPR file in the \Window folder? I have tried using TotalCommander and Resco File Explorer. Whenever I try and change it it doesn't update. I think the file is in ROM? I cant copy my modified version over the top of it - it just gives an error saying file may be readonly (which it is).

EDIT: Fixed! I had to copy the edited version of the CPR file to My Documents then I was able to copy it over the top of the one in the \Windows folder using Total Commander. Now I just need to figure out how to get the date display in the plugin into the right format - it is not using the format from my regional settings.

Edited by dgmorland

Guest Brooksey

OK,

So I am new to all this,

I have tried to follow the instructions just to install CComm into my Default Titanium, but cannot get the panel to appear still......

Guest jimmyhi

thanks emperorben and forelli

i am ok~

but a small question

i install a cheroclock

how can i make it defult when i unlock the phone

like the achment 1

not like the attachment 2

post-598579-1255838903_thumb.jpg

post-598579-1255839088_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmyhi

Guest emperorben
thanks emperorben and forelli

i am ok~

but a small question

i install a cheroclock

how can i make it defult when i unlock the phone

like the achment 1

not like the attachment 2

Hi Jimmy, most welcome. To make the clock show as default when you unlock, you have to move the CHeroClock to the top, i.e 1st panel.

When you unlock WM6.5, the Titanium will always jump to the 1st panel from the top.

Guest jimmyhi
1st post updated with CHeroClock panel! :)

i like heroclock so much but it is so big

anyother solution?

i have to move the CHeroClock to the top

so show the attachments

post-598579-1255856551_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimmyhi

Guest emperorben
i like heroclock so much but it is so big

anyother solution?

i have to move the CHeroClock to the top

so show the attachments

Hi Jimmy, from your screenshots, it seemed the problem lies with the fact that you are using the WM7 or Bliss Theme for Titanium. Which is why the default settings for CHeroClock doesn't look well. You may have to uninstall the special titanium theme or check the XDA developer CHeroClock thread for solution.

Edited by emperorben

Guest jimmyhi
Hi Jimmy, from your screenshots, it seemed the problem lies with the fact that you are using the WM7 or Bliss Theme for Titanium. Which is why the default settings for CHeroClock doesn't look well. You may have to uninstall the special titanium theme or check the XDA developer CHeroClock thread for solution.

hi emperorben,thank you very much~!

Guest monyozt

thanks to all...

@emperorben

this is just my opinion.. i think better that make 1 file of SPlugins_480x800.cpr that consist most pannel at the momment like twitter,cherro clock,cdigiclock, titanium weather,tasknium,facebook,office etc.. just my opinion.. if u don't mind :)

Guest sherwinsm

sorry, another noob question. i have just installed J6 rom by secany.

is this applicable? why does it mentione this is for titanium? do i need to install this first?

Guest emperorben
sorry, another noob question. i have just installed J6 rom by secany.

is this applicable? why does it mentione this is for titanium? do i need to install this first?

Read the first post for more details.

In short, Titanium is the codename for the new today plugin for WM6.5 by Microsoft. You need to disable "Samsung WidgetsPlus" and enable "Windows Default" to see the Titanium plugin.

Guest emperorben
thanks to all...

@emperorben

this is just my opinion.. i think better that make 1 file of SPlugins_480x800.cpr that consist most pannel at the momment like twitter,cherro clock,cdigiclock, titanium weather,tasknium,facebook,office etc.. just my opinion.. if u don't mind :)

Hi monyozt, I would love to do that, ie have everything in 1 CPR file. Problem is that whenever the CPR goes above 65-68kb,

i) I get a "buffer full" error when pasting the CPR code if editing from Omnia. (using Total Commander) or

ii) The Titanium just does not activate if I edit using the CPR using the computer's Notepad program and copying back to Omnia's "\Windows" folder.

Maybe it could just be my unit (since i install/uninstall alot of apps :(). You wanna try loading everything in your CPR and see if it works for you?

Anyway I will be reorganising the 1st post to make it more accessible for noobs, so they do not have to go thru the agony that we did...haha

Edited by emperorben