[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Solved!: How to enable new panels to the new WM6.5 plugin screen (Titanium)?

Guest emperorben

Guest JoJo.IT
Oh, I used this theme from xda.

Install it in your device and select the theme in settings.

Perfect! Now I only need to know how to create a personal theme...

Thank you very much Unholygid!

Giovanni

I'll contribute something to this :D

Add this code to your SPlugins cpr if you want to use CFacebook plugin.

I've already fixed so that the facebook logo is displayed correctly.

<!-- CFacebook layout templates -->

<Layer ID="CFacebookExpanded" Visible="False" Width="100" Height="100" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<!-- Large icon in upper right -->

<Image ID="PICTURES" Left="500" Top="-26" Width="86" Height="114" />

<Text ID="TEXT1" Left="40" Top="45" Width="460" Height="42" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Text ID="TEXT2" Left="40" Top="80" Width="460" Height="60" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CFacebookCondensed" Visible="False" Width="640" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="20" Top="8" Width="440" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1025">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

enjoy :P

Guest Man12529

Hi, any one have the problem of registry revert back to the orgianl setting? everytime i change HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Stext\CondensedPage PluginLabel from "text" to some thing else EG. "SMS". I will see the changed apply for a while in my today screen. than when reset the phone the "SMS" will change back to "text"!! how come huh?

Secondy. anyone know how to execute tmail to go straight away to compose msg? i tried tmail.exe -transport "SMS" don't seem to work... help!

Guest CryptXus

sorry, i have been trying to figure out how to replace the Splugin.cpr file but unable to because of the attributes of the file in the Window folder. Anybody can tell me now to change the attribute so that i can overwrite it. thks

Guest dgmorland
sorry, i have been trying to figure out how to replace the Splugin.cpr file but unable to because of the attributes of the file in the Window folder. Anybody can tell me now to change the attribute so that i can overwrite it. thks

See post 136 on this thread for answer

Guest CryptXus
See post 136 on this thread for answer

I juz realise that in my registry, the cpr file registry is pointing to titanium and not Splugin.

so far the plugins i installed all working except for Clauncher... its not showing up. Any advise?

I juz realise that in my registry, the cpr file registry is pointing to titanium and not Splugin.

so far the plugins i installed all working except for Clauncher... its not showing up. Any advise?

Are you using Samsung Omnia II or other devices?

Guest Man12529
Hi, any one have the problem of registry revert back to the orgianl setting? everytime i change HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Stext\CondensedPage PluginLabel from "text" to some thing else EG. "SMS". I will see the changed apply for a while in my today screen. than when reset the phone the "SMS" will change back to "text"!! how come huh?

Secondy. anyone know how to execute tmail to go straight away to compose msg? i tried tmail.exe -transport "SMS" don't seem to work... help!

any one???

Guest emperorben

Create a shortcut file, i.e lnk with the following code:

43#:MSINBOX -transport "SMS" -to ""

This works for me.

Edited by emperorben

Guest the_KIT

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded to IJ9 in singapore...i'm pleased with the panels so far except the 'text' tt links to the samsung sms inbox application...is there any easy way to link to the winmo default inbox like that of the email? I hope to keep the samsung skin when i sms though...

thank you!

Guest CryptXus
Are you using Samsung Omnia II or other devices?

i am using Omina 2 , juz hard reset to test.

Hardset - CPR rile points to Splugins.

Installed Twolf's Titanizer 7, add a plugin and save. The CPR then changed to point to Titanium.

Uninstall Titanizer and the CPR still remain as Titanium.

Result - will trf the codes in SPlugins into Titanium CPR. Easier then keep copying codes to SPlugins.

Edited by CryptXus

Guest the_KIT

Hi emperorben,

I've copied ur splugins cpr attached in this forum into /windows but nth happen...infact my default calendar panel is there but does not appear...wad did i do wrong?

this is harder than i thot...lol... thanks nevertheless for the guide! :D

Edited by the_KIT

Hi emperorben,

I've copied ur splugins cpr attached in this forum into /windows but nth happen...infact my default calendar panel is there but does not appear...wad did i do wrong?

this is harder than i thot...lol... thanks nevertheless for the guide! :D

Have you install the plugins?

You also need to enable/disable the plugins you want to show on the screen by using CHome Editor..

Guest the_KIT

hmm...i juz want the CMessage to work do i needa install plugins as well? WindowsLive panel dun appear oso...Now my SCalendar is not appearing but it's there...sighz...HELPP!!

[EDIT] hi everyone, can someone explain how to do the editing of cpr files? i can't see the \windows files from my PC and those files are read-only..how do i go about editing them? Sorry if it sounds silly...it's my first winmo device la... :D

Edited by the_KIT

Guest the_KIT
hmm...i juz want the CMessage to work do i needa install plugins as well? WindowsLive panel dun appear oso...Now my SCalendar is not appearing but it's there...sighz...HELPP!!

[EDIT] hi everyone, can someone explain how to do the editing of cpr files? i can't see the \windows files from my PC and those files are read-only..how do i go about editing them? Sorry if it sounds silly...it's my first winmo device la... :D

Hi... anyone any help pls? :P

Guest the_KIT

Hi... anyone any help pls? :P

Guest sys_error
i am using Omina 2 , juz hard reset to test.

Hardset - CPR rile points to Splugins.

Installed Twolf's Titanizer 7, add a plugin and save. The CPR then changed to point to Titanium.

Uninstall Titanizer and the CPR still remain as Titanium.

Result - will trf the codes in SPlugins into Titanium CPR. Easier then keep copying codes to SPlugins.

The Twolf's Titanizer 7 will caused your CPR to point to Titanium instead of SPlugins; even uninstall Twolf's Titanizer 7 will not revert back the CPR to SPlugins, the ONLY way is to hard reset.

If you like to use Twolf's Titanizer 7, then forget about SPlugins.

If you want to use both SPlugins and Twolf's Titanizer 7, then you need to copy the script of Samsung modified S panel from SPlugins into Titanium. *Is tough, a lot of editing to do*

Guest sys_error

First of all, CMessage script is not present in the super SPlugins file in the 1st post of this thread. If you want MSN Messenger, then you should look at CWindowsLive instead.

You need to go download the super SPlugins_480X800.zip from 1st post to your computer, unzip it into SPlugins_480X800.CPR, set the attribute to Read-Only and copy it to your Storage Card, then use a 3rd party File Explorer, copy it to \Windows and overwrite the one in it.

To enable CWindowsLive panel to appear in your Titanium...

1. Use a CHome Editor to enable the CWindowsLive panel, move it to the order you want and click on Save Order, then Exit.

screen01v.jpg

2. Use a Registry Editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CWindowsLive and delete the key "Disable". Your screen should look the same as mine (without the "Disable" key).

screen02u.jpg

3. Wait 30 seconds then Soft Reset, after that you should see Windows Live in your Titanium.

wlivev.jpg

Edited by sys_error

Guest the_KIT
First of all, CMessage script is not present in the super SPlugins file in the 1st post of this thread. If you want MSN Messenger, then you should look at CWindowsLive instead.

You need to go download the super SPlugins_480X800.zip from 1st post to your computer, unzip it into SPlugins_480X800.CPR, set the attribute to Read-Only and copy it to your Storage Card, then use a 3rd party File Explorer, copy it to \Windows and overwrite the one in it.

To enable CWindowsLive panel to appear in your Titanium...

1. Use a CHome Editor to enable the CWindowsLive panel, move it to the order you want and click on Save Order, then Exit.

2. Use a Registry Editor, go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CWindowsLive and delete the key "Disable". Your screen should look the same as mine (without the "Disable" key).

3. Wait 30 seconds then Soft Reset, after that you should see Windows Live in your Titanium.

Oh thanks you so much! I've managed to get the windows live working! Tt's a very thorough explanation! :D But where I be able to find the code for Cmessage? Would it be inside the original Titanium.cpr?

Cheers!

Kit

Guest sys_error
Oh thanks you so much! I've managed to get the windows live working! Tt's a very thorough explanation! :D But where I be able to find the code for Cmessage? Would it be inside the original Titanium.cpr?

Cheers!

Kit

CMessage script may not even exist in original titanium.cpr... why are you searching for bone in an egg?

Can you just use CWindowsLive and get it over with?

Guest the_KIT
CMessage script may not even exist in original titanium.cpr... why are you searching for bone in an egg?

Can you just use CWindowsLive and get it over with?

Oh chill bro..i'm sorry man... i sense tt i've misunderstood sth... i thot Cmessage is a panel tt would bring panel to link into the default winmo sms inbox, not the samsung sms inbox which i felt is not quite stable..

My apologies.

Guest sys_error
Oh chill bro..i'm sorry man... i sense tt i've misunderstood sth... i thot Cmessage is a panel tt would bring panel to link into the default winmo sms inbox, not the samsung sms inbox which i felt is not quite stable..

My apologies.

No apology needed. You want default winmo sms inbox? Look for CText, not CMessage!

You go see my 1st screen shot of CHome Editor, i use SText instead cos a part of me like the threaded SMS from Samsung; i sometime also change to use CText when i got sick of threaded SMS and would prefer something simple like default winmo non-threaded SMS style.

Guest the_KIT
No apology needed. You want default winmo sms inbox? Look for CText, not CMessage!

You go see my 1st screen shot of CHome Editor, i use SText instead cos a part of me like the threaded SMS from Samsung; i sometime also change to use CText when i got sick of threaded SMS and would prefer something simple like default winmo non-threaded SMS style.

Blur me :) lol...I got it! Thanks lots!