How to Filter Touch Player?

Guest emperorben

What do you mean by "filter/manage" touchplayer? Touch player is known as Media Player in WM6.5 rom

Edited by emperorben

Guest justic3

opps, sorry

My meaning is, how to filter music file displaying in touch player?

Example some program contain mp3 file, Touch player will search it and add it to the libary. How to set a filter to aviod some directory?

Guest emperorben
opps, sorry

My meaning is, how to filter music file displaying in touch player?

Example some program contain mp3 file, Touch player will search it and add it to the libary. How to set a filter to aviod some directory?

Understand now. I also faced the same issue and havn't been able to resolve it yet. Couldn't see anything relevant in the registry entries as well.

I have another problem with Touch player... maybe I just stupid. Do you guys have the problem of

1) I deleted a avi file which I previously have in my storage card (microSD)

2) when I launch touch player it is still there

3) when I plays it... it still plays (yes... an entire 1hrs 30mins movie plays)

4) I did a "update" within touch player and the movies file still shows up in touch player (although it should be gone)

5) And the file is still playable

I know this is a neat feature... or bug. You can practically put a file in your microSD and use touch player to find the file by "update". Then remove the file... and still able to play it in touch player.

I have 2 such video in that was deleted and there is not way I can find the file using SKtool or resco explorer.....

do anyone have similar problem or how they can remove it completely from touch player playlist?

Guest silencer22

i tink samsung might hav store the library of touch player in twmp_lib.edb

if someone could recover the format, den there's a chance we could edit n update the library accordingly...

i tink samsung might hav store the library of touch player in twmp_lib.edb

if someone could recover the format, den there's a chance we could edit n update the library accordingly...

The file twmp_lib.edb is standard WM EDB database format. You can edit/modify it on the phone using for example dbExplorer. That's what I used to delete unwanted files, but it takes a while to do it. The file is located in Application Data folder on the device. The images used as album art are stored in My Storage\Program Files\TouchPlayerImage\ folder

It would be good if there was an option to delete the files as it was on Omnia I900 Touch Player.

You can also delete the link PlayerAutoUpdate located in the Windows\Startup Folder so the Touch Player will not ask you to update the files every time you open it.

Edited by wes58

• 6 months later...