Ring Delay before Ringtone

Guest cythe

I don't know what kind of idiot designed this as a "feature" in Omnia II. The 3 second ring delay is soooooooo irritating. <_<

I have tried all the registry hacks, but I'm still not able to solve the problem.

My ROM details are:

PDA : I8000DDII3

CSC: I8000INUII3

PHONE : I8000XXII4

Any ideas, anyone?

Guest yimccau
what are you giving us? ringtone delay or incoming network delay tweaks...

your script doesnt work either..

i will try skype again if that some how enables something to fix it, as that is the only thing that i did different today...

Hello FerdiBorbon,

The script that I wrote was for the stopping ring delay before ring tone (that's what the original thread was, right?)

My phone used to have the same ring tone problem (wait about 3 seconds) before a loud ring tone will sound but by that time the caller would have hang up already.

I am still using WinMo 6.1 and the solution is working for me. Note that I do use the samsung dialer for the script to work.

If it doesn't work for you then it's too bad. It's working for me for my phone configuration and that's all I can say.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Khisha
Two workarounds i could find are

First

1. Set ur device not to get turn off (Alwasy turn on device) . you can see this setting in battery settings

2. Set cpu performance to auto(saves power)

3. Dont use device lock but s2u2 instead

No call delays.. :P

Second

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...es-in-call-log/

That's exactly my setup from day one. unfortunately the ring lag is still there.