[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest Omega Ra

I would love to be able to use some of these, but for some reason on the i920 they decided to make the lockscreen only accessible through the start menu and then it still doesn't lock the camera button...has anyone figured out how to get that working right on the i920? if I were to use VjBrisk, what is the .exe or whatever that I would use to get the WM lock?

Hey,

I modified the lockscreen to look like the one in google phone . I also changed the time background abit and completely removed the time separator ":" so it looks better.

Imo wm6.5 lockscreen is great, only problem is the backlight... you cant see anything under sunlight. :)

post-611355-1263492085_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492100_thumb.png

post-611355-1263492112_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492132_thumb.png

To install copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep backup first!

Consider this as "Beta", it might have bugs that i haven't notice. :)

Love to use it...now I must use it (no backup made) but the text appointments is to large. Maybe i'm missing a font? but I really don't like the cuurent font for appointment. Mine only needs to be smaller.

Guest gchris7
Love to use it...now I must use it (no backup made) but the text appointments is to large. Maybe i'm missing a font? but I really don't like the cuurent font for appointment. Mine only needs to be smaller.

Yeah you are missing this. Forgot to add it.

AdineKirnberg_S.rar

Guest cool_fhatz86
Hey,

I modified the lockscreen to look like the one in google phone . I also changed the time background abit and completely removed the time separator ":" so it looks better.

Imo wm6.5 lockscreen is great, only problem is the backlight... you cant see anything under sunlight. :)

lockscreen__omnia_nexus.rar

Hello gchris7, i have a question regarding to the time separator, is there any registry tweak to remove it or it is just in the cpr file?

Btw, very nice lockscene. keep up the good work.. :)

Guest gchris7
Hello gchris7, i have a question regarding to the time separator, is there any registry tweak to remove it or it is just in the cpr file?

Btw, very nice lockscene. keep up the good work.. :)

I just edited the "century gothic" font with a font editor... :)

Guest orlandojumpoff
Hey,

lockscreen__omnia_nexus.rar

very nice. the way it unlocks definitely reminds me of the Nexus One. You should skin it to look exactly the same if you can... default wallpaper, clock and slider icons... would be amazing and people would eat it up.

Guest AndrewTan

is there a better lockslider i can use?

and how do i get rid of the thing at the bottom?

I also facing this issue, they is some white glitch below lock button. Apprieciate anyone could help fixing this issue. I am running WM 6.5.5 at the moment.

4282567358_ae0bb27c3a_o.png

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan

For backlight issue, set your lockscreen with password, and when pressing the unlock button, the screen will not be so dimm, it will as bright as your original screen brightness.

With lockscreen password, press and hold the lock key won't unlock the screen. Password keying is needed to unlock.

4284793671_2d5f58bf22_o.png4289129517_ae814d55db_o.png

Guest gchris7
For backlight issue, set your lockscreen with password, and when pressing the unlock button, the screen will not be so dimm, it will as bright as your original screen brightness.

With lockscreen password, press and hold the lock key won't unlock the screen. Password keying is needed to unlock.

Nice tip. Not so usable though. There must be another way. :)

Guest KiziSoft

Hello all! :)

I have a problem. When I try to move some items on the lock screen I can't use maeby top 100 point on the screen. When I put Top="0" it appears 1cm lower. My phone is Samsung Omnia II with the last Secany WM 6.5. Please help!

Guest superdarkyaya

4284793671_2d5f58bf22_o.png4289129517_ae814d55db_o.png

Hello Andrew!

It is a dialpad ? A dialer ??? Can you explain and share it please, i like it !! :)

Guest compnird

Am I missing something? I used RESCO Explorer and copied the Lockescene.cpr file to /Windows and selected YES to overwrite the original. Then I did a soft reset and the lock screen is still at the default Samsung 'Touch to unlock' Screen. I attempted this a couple times with different CPR files and still get the same thing.

I did this many times on the i910 Omnia, why can't I get it to work on the i920?

Guest rami_d15
Am I missing something? I used RESCO Explorer and copied the Lockescene.cpr file to /Windows and selected YES to overwrite the original. Then I did a soft reset and the lock screen is still at the default Samsung 'Touch to unlock' Screen. I attempted this a couple times with different CPR files and still get the same thing.

I did this many times on the i910 Omnia, why can't I get it to work on the i920?

u r using win6.1 .... this lock screen for wm6.5 !!! read the title

Guest compnird
u r using win6.1 .... this lock screen for wm6.5 !!! read the title

No sir, WinMo 6.5.0 - Stock VZW load. The i920 does not have a WinMo 6.1 flavor as it was released with 6.5. The i8000 GSM variant does however have a 6.1 version but I did not refer to that model.