[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest gchris7
+1

Yes without backlight it is almost useless special when incoming call.

No Solution for the backlight unfortunately.

Weather is possible though. :)

post-611355-1264458477_thumb.png

Only problem is, that it will only update if you soft reset. Unless someone knows a way to reset only the lockscreen.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make the notification icons pop up from the bottom, instead of dropping from the top? I mean the SMS or missed call sliders :)

Hi there.

Nice work. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the position of appointments? I've got a wallpaper with something written on it and the appointments are on top of it.

It will be nice if in the near future someone will be able to integrate the weather (using Showaco's Titanium Weather), so this skin will look like TF3D's homescreen, so the Lockscreen will be more helpfull, and it will show almost everything you'll need.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

EDIT: Never mind... I've used CHome Visual Editor and made it (I believed it won't work, because I've seen some guys using Notepad). After a few soft-resets I've managed to get it right.

Just extract zips in the /Windows folder. Remember to backup your LS_.cpr file. Who knows, maybe won't work for you.

Later Edit: The version "locksceneXPERIA" has the notifications position fixed (when you had a lost call or a message, when you tapped on the slider, the other sliders weren't visible )

Also, there is a little bug. When you have some notifications, the slider turns to the WM default one. Looking for solution.

I have this Xperia LockSlider slider but noticed one thing. When i had a missed call i noticed that the slider went back to the default. Is there a fox for that i really love the new slider but hate it if i have a missed call and the slider restores back to normal. I assuming it just another picture that need to be added so if someone can give me a fix.

Guest dowiepower

Great lockscreens guys, can someone convert this to WQVGA.

thnx

EDIT* never mind i manged to make something that looks like it.

Edited by dowiepower

Guest jeffrey2000

Only problem is, that it will only update if you soft reset. Unless someone knows a way to reset only the lockscreen.

Great work with the weather, isn't there the weather titaniuim plugin (Showaco's Titanium Weather?) to refresh every amount you put urself, I think it works with mortscript to refresh, if it works in titanium it should also work in the lockscreen, probably some minor changes in this refresh script I think.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest gchris7
Great work with the weather, isn't there the weather titaniuim plugin (Showaco's Titanium Weather?) to refresh every amount you put urself, I think it works with mortscript to refresh, if it works in titanium it should also work in the lockscreen, probably some minor changes in this refresh script I think.

In titanium weather, mortscript updates the icons and text in the registry, then when your current weather updates, it restarts whole titanium in order for the changes to appear in your screen. This means, it does not update dynamically like clock for example. In order to update dynamically you will have to use a .dll as source. I don't have the knowledge to make such dll...

There is a way to restart the lockscreen with out soft reseting and this will update your weather aswell but its not very practical. You will have to enable password lock and then disable it.

P.S. for anyone that will try this and is using my lockscreen mod, there is a bug that wont let you disable the password lock after you enable it. To fix that go to windows folder and delete LS_SimplePinScene_480x800.cpr. (the original cpr will reappear)

Guest alekhkhanna
Hey guys,

i've made a new lockscreen.

post-611355-1264370173_thumb.png post-611355-1264370197_thumb.png post-611355-1264370212_thumb.png

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :)

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Hi Chris,

Lovely LS.. B) .. But is this restricted to 6.5 or lesser OSes ??.. because i installed your cab on my Omnia 2 running KSTAN's 6.5.3 ROM and what showed up after soft reset was this :

post-632664-1264529197_thumb.png

And after tapping " Unlock ", all i get is :

post-632664-1264529216_thumb.png

Your lovely LS isn't visible..!! :D

Edited by alekhkhanna

Guest gchris7
Hi Chris,

Lovely LS.. :) .. But is this restricted to 6.5 or lesser OSes ??.. because i installed your cab on my Omnia 2 running KSTAN's 6.5.3 ROM and what showed up after soft reset was this :

And after tapping " Unlock ", all i get is :

Your lovely LS isn't visible..!! B)

Im not sure actually. Can you share your default ls_locksceen cpr to see if there are any deferences in the code?

Guest alekhkhanna
Im not sure actually. Can you share your default ls_locksceen cpr to see if there are any deferences in the code?

Here's my ls_lockscreen480*800.cpr

LS_LockScene_480x800.zip

Edit: Bad renaming.. lol.. it's not lockscene but lockscreen !! :)

Edited by alekhkhanna

Guest gchris7
Here's my ls_lockscreen480*800.cpr

LS_LockScene_480x800.zip

Edit: Bad renaming.. lol.. it's not lockscene but lockscreen !! B)

There are definitely a lot of differences, that explains it i guess.

I saw that there are layers for a media player, play , pause, etc. . is there such thing in the 6.5.3 lockscreen? :)

Guest sky3e_86

post-611355-1264458477_thumb.png

how do u do the lock slider?

Guest alekhkhanna

I saw that there are layers for a media player, play , pause, etc. . is there such thing in the 6.5.3 lockscreen? :)

Now can you plz plz plz make a LS like yours..?? .. B) :D ..

Would be highly grateful !! B)

Guest lioryte

Newest builds from Com5 23518 and WMD 28205 Don't have it running yet. It's been in the LS.cpr for quite some time now. Hoping it will come out the next release B)

Guest gchris7
Now can you plz plz plz make a LS like yours..?? .. B) :D ..

Would be highly grateful !! B)

Sorry but that will require a lot of work and i don't have a device with 6.5.3 to test it anyway. :)

Guest lakikhatri
Hey guys,

i've made a new lockscreen.

post-611355-1264370173_thumb.png post-611355-1264370197_thumb.png post-611355-1264370212_thumb.png

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :)

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Thats a wonderful lockscreen.

Unfortunately when i tried to copy the files to the window directory it says access denied. It may be a read-only file

What should i do. i am opening the window directory by the active sync. Just to let u know i have the JA5 ROM with the 6.5 WM

Any help would be appreciated

Laicanadian

Thats a wonderful lockscreen.

Unfortunately when i tried to copy the files to the window directory it says access denied. It may be a read-only file

What should i do. i am opening the window directory by the active sync. Just to let u know i have the JA5 ROM with the 6.5 WM

Any help would be appreciated

Laicanadian

You need to copy it first to your storage card. Download a trial of resco file explorer. Then on your PPC screen start Resco file explorer and copy from storage card to your windows folder.

The missed caall bug your talking about is it that if you have a missed call the slide changes back to the default? i had a missed call yesterday and noticed that the slider changed and said 2 in the middle. It would be great if the these new sliders displayed the missed calls

bump anyone have a solution?

Guest gchris7
@ gchris7

Great lockcreen. You made it easy for everyone.

But I think the AM/PM indicator isn't where its supposed to be.

Oh yeah, i use 24h format and i was bored to fix the position of am/pm. :)

ill look into into it.

Edit:

There you go.

am/pm position fix.

post-611355-1264689364_thumb.png

am_pm_position_fix.rar

1. unrar

2. copy to windows folder.

3. soft reset.

Edited by gchris7

Guest Omega Ra
hy,

My omnia LockScreen :)

screen01jm.png

ONLY FOR I900 !!!

I make a cab.

You can easily change the Background of my LockScreen.

Go to "Program Files\LockScreen\Background.jpg"

and respect the name and the syze. (Background.jpg ; 240x400)

http://www.zshare.net/download/71811361a042011f/

not trying to sound like a dick but....the i900/i910 has their own section..