Chinese Input for WM 6.5

Guest IceSpec

Hi guys. Need help regarding Chinese text input. I just flashed to the new Rom I8000XEUIJ6 (WM 6.5) using Secany's Rom. However, there isn't any keypad that come with chinese input so i used 3th party software (had try CooTek Touchpad 4 and plumsip). I can Read and Type chinese text but when i send to other party, it show ????????. Anyone know what happened??

Guest JasonMa
Hi guys. Need help regarding Chinese text input. I just flashed to the new Rom I8000XEUIJ6 (WM 6.5) using Secany's Rom. However, there isn't any keypad that come with chinese input so i used 3th party software (had try CooTek Touchpad 4 and plumsip). I can Read and Type chinese text but when i send to other party, it show ????????. Anyone know what happened??

messaging option->Compose -> Use unicode when necessary

Edited by JasonMa

Guest IceSpec

Thank Jason. Sorry 1 more noob question. If i install touchpad 4.0 and do the setting, does that mean i can send msg like normal(Chinese, English)

Edited by IceSpec

Guest JasonMa
Thank Jason. Sorry 1 more noob question. If i install touchpad 4.0 and do the setting, does that mean i can send msg like normal(Chinese, English)

this setting is applied to the messaging, not related to any input software. So should be ok lah~

Guest jktorrent
http://rapidshare.com/files/285047917/i8000H_XT9_Stroke.cab

just Download this and install to ur device. u will get the original Samsung chinese Stroke input

Hi, Lam .. thanks for sharing the Chinese keypad input..

Do you happen to find or have the Samsung Panel (Chinese Input) that came with WinMo 6.1 in our Omnia2 i8000, it allow us the write on our screen using handwritting? If you do hope you can share with us...

thanks ...