( NOT SPAM ) [ALL] Themes for Iconsoft p.h.o.n.e.x. 2.x

Guest moxycalt

Looks unreal! Only 2 things I would change is put phone pic on green button and the stripped background when dialing to be just plain.

I was modding your HTC green theme as I loved it but I couldnt get it to work untill I updated some of the files and perfected it but now Ive installed this new theme. Awesome!! Keep up the good work!

Guest moxycalt
Looks unreal! Only 2 things I would change is put phone pic on green button and the stripped background when dialing to be just plain.

I was modding your HTC green theme as I loved it but I couldnt get it to work untill I updated some of the files and perfected it but now Ive installed this new theme. Awesome!! Keep up the good work!

Why don't you try it ! I would love to see what you did, and post your modified HTC green ! And there are variantions I made on that theme, 4 of them ! With no icons in the clear and add buttons, all green, all white and add and clear green with a white call button, etc....not sure if I should post them ? What do you think ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest moxycalt
Any chance you could make a WVGA version of Moxy3 for Spam alert 2.2? That would be awesome!

no I'm sorry, the only thing we can do is resize the images and then they get blurry. And that theme I didn't draw I only took the images someone else drew and put them together, so I don't have the original pics to put in an other size.....

again I'm sorry..

no I'm sorry, the only thing we can do is resize the images and then they get blurry. And that theme I didn't draw I only took the images someone else drew and put them together, so I don't have the original pics to put in an other size.....

again I'm sorry..

That's okay.

• 1 month later...
Easy, unzip on your desktop, then you will have a file with .ist extension, just go in your Spam alert folder, Spam alert/skins, and copie it there, then go in your settings and select it ! All done !

Please let me know the path? where can i find spam alert folder. Thanks

Guest moxycalt
Please let me know the path? where can i find spam alert folder. Thanks

It depends if it's on your main memory or your card, the path is the same as above.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chriswells13
Nice designs, but I prefer a darker theme so I worked on this WVGA theme to go with my units theme... :P This works on the latest 2.2 build of Spam alert

Nice work. I'm using this on my Omnia ii. I'm assuming all the others on this forum are (w)qvga for the i910. Do you know where there are any other WVGA themes in the event that I change things up? Thanks, and again nice job on this theme.

Guest Wildman3064132
Nice work. I'm using this on my Omnia ii. I'm assuming all the others on this forum are (w)qvga for the i910. Do you know where there are any other WVGA themes in the event that I change things up? Thanks, and again nice job on this theme.

Basic themes are here... http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en&m...b6edc6b63d1a291 (But verify version before installing because a number of themes was build on previous builds of application and wont work on newer versions)

and you can build your own themes using this application located here.... http://www.iconsoft.com/?language=en&m...bb2748b204b22b4

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest Wildman3064132
has anyone made a straight on one for one copy of the iphone dialer skin for P hon e X

I may look into this when I have free time... Here is start image is this what you are looking for?

post-509959-1269993882_thumb.png

Guest Wildman3064132
I may look into this when I have free time... Here is start image is this what you are looking for?

Try This theme, this was a quick build but should be what I think you are looking for..... (WVGA theme)

POST 52 HAS UPDATED THEME WITH LANDSCAPE...

post-509959-1270057779_thumb.png

post-509959-1270057794_thumb.png

post-509959-1270057809_thumb.png

post-509959-1270058201_thumb.png

Edited by Wildman3064132

Guest steff195

I'm using 2.2. version on my Omnia, I've put it in Skin folder, but I don't see it in the list. Could it be because of its big size? I use Gothic red and it has about 900kb but this one has 2.67MBs. Or this is for WVGA? If so, can you adapt it for i900?Thanks! :P

Guest moxycalt
I'm using 2.2. version on my Omnia, I've put it in Skin folder, but I don't see it in the list. Could it be because of its big size? I use Gothic red and it has about 900kb but this one has 2.67MBs. Or this is for WVGA? If so, can you adapt it for i900?Thanks! :P

if you're talking about the iphone file, it wont work on your phone it is wvga, yours is wqvga.

Guest Wildman3064132
if you're talking about the iphone file, it wont work on your phone it is wvga, yours is wqvga.

That is correct, the Omnia is a WQVGA device and I made this for a WVGA device, I will look into a QWVGA build but I do not have a device to test build on so I cant promise anything for sure...