( NOT SPAM ) [ALL] Themes for Iconsoft p.h.o.n.e.x. 2.x

Guest moxycalt

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alien-Tech
this is the best phone interface!it is as smooth as iPhone!everyone should try it: http://www.iconsoft.com/

....yes. And we are not aware that you posted this sentance, just to get a free copy of this software as they want to make some commercial it. That's exactly why it was considered as a spam here. :angry:

It is a good piece anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vizolover

I converted the GT Touch skin of LeSScro for QVGA-WQVGA

GT_LeSScro__WQVGA_QVGA_.rar

Om4hw.png

EDIT: I also converted ular_king's Clubland 2 skin fot the QVGA-WQVGA devices looks good on my Omnia :D

Clubland_2__QVGA_WQVGA_.rar

U1uCq.png

ular_king do you have a link of the phonepad's wallpaper? (the image behind the numbers)

I'm also sharing the GT LeSScro Skin with Greek phonepad :D GT_LeSScro__WQVGA_QVGA__GR.rar

Edited by vizolover

Guest ular_king

Om4hw.png

EDIT: I also converted ular_king's Clubland 2 skin fot the QVGA-WQVGA devices looks good on my Omnia :D

U1uCq.png

ular_king do you have a link of the phonepad's wallpaper? (the image behind the numbers)

I'm also sharing the GT LeSScro Skin with Greek phonepad :D GT_LeSScro__WQVGA_QVGA__GR.rar

Sorry vizolover...just saw your message...Here u go!

post-460569-1282020330_thumb.jpg

Guest andrew.mazlim

Om4hw.png

U1uCq.png

Wonna make a nice transparent black/red theme for me, bro?

Guest vizolover
Wonna make a nice transparent black/red theme for me, bro?

If you 're talking about converting an existing VGA -WVGA theme then bring it on! I don't think i can build a theme from scratch just yet :D

Guest andrew.mazlim
If you 're talking about converting an existing VGA -WVGA theme then bring it on! I don't think i can build a theme from scratch just yet :D

Nah, just a bloody editing, not from scratch. I'll send something with PM, soon.

• 2 months later...
Guest moxycalt

I'm working on a new theme, the colors are those of inesoft phone 7, I kind of liked the colors.......

Should I go on ??

snapshot3g.jpgsnapshot4v.jpg

Your advice is.........

Edited by moxycalt