How to change the SPB's link to agenda and time

Guest Remko1981

Guest Remko1981

I have started using SPB instead of touchwiz because of the lag it causes. In my opinion The thing samsung does do better is there touch agenda and clock.

My problem now is that when i click on the home screen the spb/windows alarm and agenda are opent. Is there anyway to change these widgets so they link to samsungs version? Ive been looking though the XML files but couldnt really find the string which determines the program that should be opent, though having opent a XML file for the first time to try this of course doesnt help :D .

Any tips and / or solutions?

Guest dgmorland

Also a way to link the "incoming items" widget so that the message icon takes to the Samsung messaging not windows messaging would be good. I haven't found a way to change this

I have started using SPB instead of touchwiz because of the lag it causes. In my opinion The thing samsung does do better is there touch agenda and clock.

My problem now is that when i click on the home screen the spb/windows alarm and agenda are opent. Is there anyway to change these widgets so they link to samsungs version? Ive been looking though the XML files but couldnt really find the string which determines the program that should be opent, though having opent a XML file for the first time to try this of course doesnt help :D .

Any tips and / or solutions?

Changing sms/mms is easy (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX and change key tmail.exe to "\Windows\sms-mms.exe" ) but same action with touch agenda or touch clock do not work well

Guest tacchan23

The only pratical solution is to use some modded widgets pack such as MSkip ProPlus and use its "invisible widget" on top of your agenda or clock to lunch your desired application. (And on wm 6.1 rom, the alarms set by Samsung clock didn't show on SPB screen or WM screen... don't know if they fixed it on wm6.5)

Guest dgmorland
Changing sms/mms is easy (HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX and change key tmail.exe to "\Windows\sms-mms.exe" ) but same action with touch agenda or touch clock do not work well

Thanks, that worked for messaging.

Guest Remko1981
The only pratical solution is to use some modded widgets pack such as MSkip ProPlus and use its "invisible widget" on top of your agenda or clock to lunch your desired application.

Invisible widgets, what an easy solution! And it works! Mskip ultimate elegance screwed my whole shell(still on wm 6.1) but http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28737 this worked like a charm(does add another button on bottom of screen wich is kinda pointles). Thanks for the tip!

Though i am wondering if theres an invisible widget pack available somewhere with more sizes. It takes 10 invisible widgets to cover the agenda widget ^^ .