SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest omar junior
Here's mine.

Our (nOObody's and mine) Sense 2.5 ROM.

the memory is very good, but what about speed? when you will release a sense rom 2.5?

Guest Rapid81
the memory is very good, but what about speed? when you will release a sense rom 2.5?

Just a little bit slower than the 1.3. A "strong" maybe to the release date is early of May.

Guest darkworldzz
can you share the modifications?

hmm let me guess..

swype wif lesscro wp7 skin

gchris totanium?

and custom lock screen could be made by himself...

Guest jeffrey2000
Here's mine.

Our (nOObody's and mine) Sense 2.5 ROM.

A shame you don't make it for wm6.5.3 and above, except from that round buttons (and the location of the startbutton) what are the other reasons why you don't make it for wm6.5.3+ versions cz it's in fact easy to take out the buttons if you want :huh: ... the performance is in fact a lot better that ohter 6.5 roms.

Guest Rapid81
A shame you don't make it for wm6.5.3 and above, except from that round buttons (and the location of the startbutton) what are the other reasons why you don't make it for wm6.5.3+ versions cz it's in fact easy to take out the buttons if you want :huh: ... the performance is in fact a lot better that ohter 6.5 roms.

The performance not better than 6.5 and the whole 6.5.X version thing is an early beta, with full of bugs and mistakes. That's the reason I don't create 6.5.X ROMs.

think you could share ur wallpaper? thanks

Yes. Here it is.

post-624700-1272381879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

Guest jeffrey2000
The performance not better than 6.5 and the whole 6.5.X version thing is an early beta, with full of bugs and mistakes. That's the reason I don't create 6.5.X ROMs.

Yes. Here it is.

Well 6.5 was a pre-release aswell so Microsoft could benefit the holiday season, 6.5.3 has also been released by Microsoft and it's been used by the newer 'official' samsung Omnia roms and even the HTC HD Mini has it already by default. All the roms I tried comparing to 6.5 are faster in my opinion not that I wanna push you to anything :huh:

Guest ANSONWAI
Here is mine !!!

Titanium Sense , Black Keyboard , black blue Dialer , Brians Taskbar , HTC WMP Player Skin

post-521171-1256582680_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582781_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582801_thumb.jpg

post-521171-1256582832_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582851_thumb.jpg

and coming next Dusk Dialer Style

post-521171-1256585764_thumb.jpg

excuse me, can u share ur UI cab file ?? and the player file ??

THANKS a lot

Guest John Peers
only change the background in menu...

I have the spb shell 3.5.3 with espresso and don't have the option to change the wallpaper in the professional tab only in the personal tab I can do this.

Guest blaziblade
How con i make my phone look like this?

Can you share to us?

Thanks

i Used This mod for titanium homescreen HERE

And S2U2 with a modded Theme which i forgot which is it. =X

And as for the swype keyboard, i used [LeSScro] Swype WP7 Skin

and tads alll.

Guest ryisamu

hey all, i got no screenshots but currently using dark ninja's android task bar + nickschot WP7 metro them and kind of looks nice together.

Any idea if we can skin samsung's keboard to look have WP7 look?

Guest kydkylin

Here's what I have.Though sense2.5 is a memory easter, buggy and slow, I do think it's beautiful and user-friendly. After a long time installing , it runs well on my JD1 rom.

post-603032-1272451736_thumb.png

post-603032-1272451760_thumb.png

post-603032-1272451775_thumb.png

post-603032-1272451796_thumb.png

post-603032-1272451812_thumb.png

post-603032-1272451831_thumb.png

Guest Shemmy

My newest setup - Ninja4Hire v7m with Ninja4Hire's themed versions of the Samsung Today home screen (alternate clock) and T*Omnia Main Menu:

LockScreen.jpg

Ninja4HireToday.jpg

MainMenu.jpg

MMTaskManager.jpg

AboutDevice.jpg

AboutWindows.jpg

Edited by Shemmy

Guest manost
My newest setup - Ninja4Hire v7m with Ninja4Hire's themed versions of the Samsung Today home screen (alternate clock) and T*Omnia Main Menu:

LockScreen.jpg

Nice background. Can you share it with us?

Thankz.