SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest stibbzy
Here is my current configuration. I am using TWU's JE1 ROM as the base. This is the fastest and best ROM for WM6.5.x that I have tried. I use Resco Contact Manager for all the main functions including SMS. It is super fast and the look is consistent. I retained the Samsung messaging app for use with MMS which is infrequent for me, S2U2 is my lockscreen. On the Today screen I have a combination of Resco Contact Manager plugin, SPB Weather plugin and iPhone Today plugin for program launching and notification icons at the bottom. Thumbcal is my calendar app - again it is super fast and has all the features that I need and it looks nice. I use the Samsung Touch Player for my music.

Hi Dgmorland,

Could you let me know if the launch animation of IPhone Today is affected by the presence of other Today screen items? For example, does the launch animation only animate the IPhone Today section of the screen, or does the whole screen zoom in and out?

Thanks heaps

Stibbzy.

Edited by stibbzy

Guest dgmorland
Hi Dgmorland,

Could you let me know if the launch animation of IPhone Today is affected by the presence of other Today screen items? For example, does the launch animation only animate the IPhone Today section of the screen, or does the whole screen zoom in and out?

Thanks heaps

Stibbzy.

The launch animation on iPhone today only animates the iPhone today plugin, not the other plugins. When other plugins are on the Today screen the animation still works on the iPhone Today plugin. I have disabled that animation in my config because it slows down accessing the app I want to get to and I don't think it looks right unless the whole screen is part of the animation. Just personal preference I suppose.

Guest stibbzy
The launch animation on iPhone today only animates the iPhone today plugin, not the other plugins. When other plugins are on the Today screen the animation still works on the iPhone Today plugin. I have disabled that animation in my config because it slows down accessing the app I want to get to and I don't think it looks right unless the whole screen is part of the animation. Just personal preference I suppose.

Cheers, thanks for the reply. I'm more an animation guy myself :)

Guest dgmorland
Dear dgmorland , Can U Share Your Theme ?

For anyone that wants a copy I have attached a new wallpaper that adds the glass and reflected icons behind the notification icons at the bottom. You can change the text settings for the bottom bar icons if you don't like the black backgrounds behind the icon names. Hmm looks like the world might be going to end on this Sunday too - no weather!

post-592942-1280960467_thumb.png

post-592942-1280960576_thumb.jpg

Edited by dgmorland

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Astracat_95

I have recently been busy playing with iPhoneToday which I thought was quite nice once I worked out how it all works...

But this is the result of my time.

I am running iPhoneToday 1.5.4 plus SPB Time and iContactAE on top of Rapid's Naked Rom based on JF5

post-616300-1281893933_thumb.png

post-616300-1281893947_thumb.png

post-616300-1281893967_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...